Blues Vs. The Moustaches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

webby66

Good luck to NSW vs the (what rhymes with Vics?!) in the Pura Cup/Sheffield Shield Final. They deserve to play on the SCG, not the NRL! Go boys! Bring it home to where it belongs....

I don't like the idea of sending in the Aussie quicks for NSW, the current side has very good momentum, Cameron really deserves to play, Bollinger too if he hadn't got injured.

VIC with their lack of regular international players basically have had their first XI choice all season (bar injuries), that will be their biggest advantage and why they have been successful.

Might go along and watch a few days of the match.

Cameron absolutely deserves to play. He's on fire and I don't think there is a batsman in Australia who wants to face him at the moment.

To be perfectly honest NSW's top three quicks at the moment (red-ball cricket) should be Clark/Lee/Cameron. Bollinger very unlucky to get injured when he did. I can't justify a spot for Bracken.

Lee/Clark/MacGill vs Hussey/Hodge/White later today will be the major deciding factor in who gets ahead I reckon. 

Blues on top after day 2, with MacGill's bowling of Hodge being the key turning point. 

Lee cleaned up the tail and Clark got rid of White with a cracking in swinger. 

Move over Richie.....

Blues have got it wrapped up.

NSW 281 & 5/352
VIC 216

Katich broke Bevan's record. 1506 runs @ 94.12 for the season.

Hussey
Jaques
Ponting
Katich
Clarke
Symonds

Hayden has had a good run, the only way is downhill for him really, time to move on, play IPL.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6