• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
1 Stewart
2 Hayne
3 Gasnier
4 Cooper
5 Quinn
6 Bird
7 Wallace
8 White
9 Buderus (c)
10 Cross
11 Hoffman
12 Mason
13 Gallen

14 Laffranchi
15 Tupou
16 Fitzgibbon
17 Hornby

Wallace?

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a ****ing joke! Orford out played him on Sunday and all year.

Quinn has been exposed a few times, at origin level he will be completely and utterly shown up.

Wallace and Quinn are the weakest links there, with question marks on Hornby as well!

I may just have to go for QLD this year!

Didn't even see Fitzgibbon.

It is going to be like statues with those oldies!

Sucked in you dumb cockroach schmucks.  At least few Manly players will be wasted playing for a rabble. 

Bellamy obviously hasn't forgiven Orford for leaving 3 years ago FFS.  And I told you Kite's desire to drink Red Bull rather than Tooheys counts against him when it comes to NSW selection.

At least Dan will get a proper Origin experience this year.  Can I suggest you invest in some more maroon Dan?

Matabele link said:
Sucked in you dumb cockroach schmucks.  At least few Manly players will be wasted playing for a rabble. 

Bellamy obviously hasn't forgiven Orford for leaving 3 years ago FFS.  And I told you Kite's desire to drink Red Bull rather than Tooheys counts against him when it comes to NSW selection.

At least Dan will get a proper Origin experience this year.  Can I suggest you invest in some more maroon Dan?

So in one post you start out telling us how moronic QLD is and how much you dislike them, and in this one, you throw on a jimmy and lube up!

I assume Gidley failed the medical ?

Quinn under the high ball will be a worry.

Fitzgibbon has actually been playing alright, and they do need someone prepared to rack up 40 + tackles.

I would have went for Kite or O'Meley instead of Tupou as we seem to be short a prop.

Wallace is a bit of a gamble though. Gee I don't know about our chances with this side.

How can Brent Kite make the Australian test team but cant even score a spot in a sub-standard NSW side? Iknow Bellamy is a very succesful club coach,but what is he doing with this selection?

List in Order of SOO #7 selection IMO:
1. Matt Orford or Jarrod Mullen
3. Todd Carney
4. Kurt Kidley with a broken cheek bone or leg
5. Maybe Wallace.

QLD 3-0... no kite is going to kill the blues... everyone who has watched a game of soo knows that White isn't up to the challenge and cross is a big girl when he gets hit hard a couple of time.

Also Cooper over Lyon?!?!?!?!?!? WTF again! you pick cooper as a defensive centre in which lyon is on par with him, u then add lyons' ability with the ball and it makes you wonder.

Anasta needed to be in the team (put him in front row for all i care). Now all kicking will be done by a mediocre Wallace. Anasta has the long bomb. easy pickings for QLD from wallace now.

Seriously they picked Quinn? he wasn't good enough in the last two years what makes him now?. Pick eric grother jnr or someone who has a little bit of size in him

The positive for me will be seeing Bellamy's screwed up foul mouthed gesturing face in the coaches box.

The good news for us is that we get to keep Kite and Orford for the game against the Cowboys,who should be well below strength,with a number of their players certain to be in the QLD side.

speaking of which easystreet, anyone else think that O'donnell should have been selected for NSW, a big game player in a big game?

Ryan link said:
The positive for me will be seeing Bellamy's screwed up foul mouthed gesturing face in the coaches box.

well with that team he wanted he will get all the opportunity too LOL

That team is one hell of a disappointment. That said I will still be cheering them on and will get big odds.

White just doesn't have what it takes but Cross has improved the last year. You guys are right - the bookend pairings we have look out of their depth. At least we have some mongrel in the back row.

Wallace was so incredibly ordinary on Sunday. The Messiah was also 'sacked' twice so I wouldn't have gone for either. Anasta has just done enough for a spot and Bird at 7 would have done me. Lyon has really stood up and he should have been a big chance but obviously they made their minds up ages ago.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6