Blame the WAGS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
It is now clear (as reported in today's paper) that our virile young Sea Eagles play a lot better when they stay at a hotel .. away from the comforts of their usual domicile. It has been suggested that we will stay in a hotel for home games this year.

Can it be, that getting away from the demands of insatiable wags is the key? Are these woman our kryptonite, should we ban them from Lottoland, has anyone checked their betting accounts? Are they wearing our boys out with housework!!!

rocky.gif

It is now clear (as reported in today's paper) that our virile young Sea Eagles play a lot better when they stay at a hotel .. away from the comforts of their usual domicile. It has been suggested that we will stay in a hotel for home games this year.

Can it be, that getting away from the demands of insatiable wags is the key? Are these woman our kryptonite, should we ban them from Lottoland, has anyone checked their betting accounts? Are they wearing our boys out with housework!!!

Did we really stay at a hotel before the souffs and roosters games or is it just a bus trip that is required as a team to bond?

I've got a wife but gee a WAG or two would be nice!!

Although not sure my darling wife would be too pleased if I rolled up one night with a couple, one on each arm!!

Oh well, I can dream , can't I?

I've got a wife but gee a WAG or two would be nice!!

Although not sure my darling wife would be too pleased if I rolled up one night with a couple, one on each arm!!

Oh well, I can dream , can't I?

heeheehee: Mark, his better half and a couple of wags travelling around the countryside.... like the Leyland brothers!

Two things are certain:
1)Mark's wife doesn't post on this site (as Mark still lives,) and
2)For some reason, Mark is trying to give himself a heart attack!!!!

heeheehee: Mark, his better half and a couple of wags travelling around the countryside.... like the Leyland brothers!

Two things are certain:
1)Mark's wife doesn't post on this site (as Mark still lives,) and
2)For some reason, Mark is trying to give himself a heart attack!!!!

Correct on both counts, BUT what a way to go!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7