Blake Atkins a Manly Fan?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not that it matters., but I could not help notice his shorts.

What a beautiful family.
27B50C53-8FB8-41FE-BA57-D38499A70B4D.jpeg

I advised the Sea eagles of this and received the following response from Kellie Pethybridge..

Makes me proud to support The Sea Eagles.

(Please note I am not claiming that it was my email that prompted this response from the Sea Eagles, they were probably all over it before i was in contact with them).

Hi

Many thanks for your email, we are all very devastated to hear of the tragedy that took place yesterday and our hearts go out to the victims families and the Singleton community.

We are in contact with Karl Gilmore who is the Coach of the Singleton Greyhounds and who also coached the young boy Blake who sadly lost his live and was a huge Sea Eagles fan.

Whilst we can’t take away the pain of what those affected are experiencing at the moment, we have offered the following support:-

• A website article will go out shortly to pay our respect to the victims’ family and friends as well as the Singleton community. This will include promoting the ‘go fund me’ page that has been set up for the family.
  • Our NRL team will wear black arm bands this weekend against the Titans.
  • We have offered assistance with donating an auction item should they wish to do a fundraiser in the near future.

Again, thank you for your email and for showing your support.

Regards,

Last edited:
Club news;

Today, Noel Cleal, Scott Fulton and Wayne Cousins travelled to Singleton to represent the Sea Eagles at the funeral of the three young kids who lost their lives in a house fire. Blake was a massive Manly supporter and the Club wanted to be there to pay its respects to Blake and the families. His coffin, alongside of his twin sisters, was covered in Sea Eagles emblems. The Club also had flowers delivered for the service. This follows on the Club’s decision to wear black armbands at the Titans match in Blake’s memory a few days after the tragedy. Blake and the families remain very much in the hearts of all at the Sea Eagles.

I think this shows how much the club care for our fans and the community

Last edited:
Club news;

Today, Noel Cleal, Scott Fulton and Wayne Cousins travelled to Singleton to represent the Sea Eagles at the funeral of the three young kids who lost their lives in a house fire. Blake was a massive Manly supporter and the Club wanted to be there to pay its respects to Blake and the families. His coffin, alongside of his twin sisters, was covered in Sea Eagles emblems. The Club also had flowers delivered for the service. This follows on the Club’s decision to wear black armbands at the Titans match in Blake’s memory a few days after the tragedy. Blake and the families remain very much in the hearts of all at the Sea Eagles.

I think this shows how much the club care for our fans and the community

This shows the good work that so many within the Rugby League community do. All we hear about is the tools and the tossers, when the reality is 90 to 95% of the people involved have such huge hearts.

Good work Manly, nothing can ever make up for this tragedy, but it sure does show the family that people are thinking of them. And that is very special.

SPOTTED III

Noel “Crusher” Cleal, Scott Fulton and media man Wayne Cousins representing Manly at the funeral of the Singleton house fire victims at St Patrick’s church in Singleton on Friday. The coffin of Blake Atkins, 11, was covered in Manly stickers.

A LITTLE WOMBAT AID

The jersey Tom Trbojevic wore when he ran 330m against St George Illawarra in round 14 is being auctioned to help pay the medical bills of Manly club legend Graham “Wombat” Eadie, who recently had heart surgery.

It is a most special jersey because the club’s three champion fullbacks have all signed it — Eadie, Brett Stewart and “Turbo”.

It will be auctioned at a fundraiser on the Gold Coast on Friday, August 23 at the Burleigh Bears rugby league club.

All fans are welcome.

Tickets are available on 07 5617 6444.

Not that it matters., but I could not help notice his shorts.

What a beautiful family.
It did matter Bob and thank you for noticing and bringing it to Manly's attention.

Wonderful support offered by Manly and thank you for your touching tribute to Blake.
Thanks @The Wheel for the feedback.

A beautiful family so sadly destroyed...@:cry:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7