Blake Andrews signs with Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
Don't know much about this young bloke, but found it posted by a Manly group on Twitter, so thought it deserved a mention!

Blake Andrews signs with the Manly Sea Eagles
Andrewssigning.JPG

MapSports next gen star Blake Andrew's has agreed to terms with the Manly Sea Eagles until the end of 2018. Andrew's who hails from the Central Coast of NSW has been with the Newcastle Knights for the past 3 seasons and has been impressed with the pathways offered by the Sea Eagles.
A rugged centre or edge back rower, Andrew's, who stands 186cm and weighs in at 94kg, has a strong all round game, excelling in defence and his line breaking abilities.

Recruitment Manager from the Sea Eagles, Scott Fulton discussed the signing, "I remember Blake from over the years and a couple of people within the club had a high opinion of him, so we did some addidional research and chased him. Digging a bit deeper, Blake has had a mixed time of it, as he seems to make a lot of the rep teams but also had the odd untimely injury that kept him out of the upper eschalon of rep teams. We are quiently confident, he will come straight into our squad and be a strong contributor from the beginning."
When we sat down with Blake he let us know his thoughts around the move, "I'm looking forward to it actually. It's my first big move out of home, but only 100km down the road so I wont be too far away. The Sea Eagles have really made me feel welcome and are going to play a proactive role both on and off the field over the next 2 years. I'm under no illusion, hard work is the main ingredient now and I have a big preseason coming up. I will aim to move down after my HSC and start early Nov with the squad."

He'll be 19 next year I believe. Comes from the wyong and toukley clubs so I'm told. Can't say I've seen him play up here but he represented country under 16s and such so let's hope he's a winner.

As exciting as when he signed his brother Tyson.

PS: Sarcasm. Probably not even related.

He could be our new Swiss Army Man if he farts and floats.

What we have no juniors here to fill the spot. Besides getting rid of Knight. We recruit other club's juniors. Pathways ???

Followed the juniors for quite s few years never heard of him. Wasn't in sg ball last year definately not in an
And people say we aren't trying to breed younger stars. No idea on this guy but we are snaring plenty of wanted younger players, some stars, some not but its worth just given them a shot
any homework?you said recently your a local rep player 14/15 give us some info on young trobovich he's your age.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6