Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Match highlights. Heleta appears to be a stocky winger in the Vaega mode. Schuster looks sluggish in this clip, so it will probably take a while for him to achieve NRL fitness.

Honestly? Did we watch the same clip? I didn’t see anything that suggested Schuster was sluggish at all.

Honestly? Did we watch the same clip? I didn’t see anything that suggested Schuster was sluggish at all.
After re watching the video and I agree with perception. However, I think it will take a little while for Schuster to be fully fit for NRL.
Exactly, Schuster sprinting alongside the winger on that long run to score that try.
Schuster didn't sprint. He was already five metres downfield when the winger received the pass & then ran alongside him (01:25)

After re watching the video and I agree with perception. However, I think it will take a little while for Schuster to be fully fit for NRL.

Schuster didn't sprint. He was already five metres downfield when the winger received the pass & then ran alongside him (01:25)
5 metres isn't a lot of distance tho and what I did pick was Schuster looked to be full of running in the highlights.

Who knows young Burbo did not have his best match yesterday so I would not be completely surprised if Schuster finds himself in the top 17 against the dragons.
So you’re dropping someone,I assume you’re pointing at BenT,after one game that could of gone either way,for someone that’s still not fit and has not set the world on fire in a grade that should be below his standards?If Schuster is fit and is having a dig playing in reserve grade,his name would be front and centre for any match report after the game,as he’s far and away too good for that standard.But we barely get mentions of his performances,which suggests he’s still not fit or is having a sook.You only had to look at last week’s reggies game to see how Angus Crichton performed,as an example of someone putting in

Who knows young Burbo did not have his best match yesterday so I would not be completely surprised if Schuster finds himself in the top 17 against the dragons.
The Shu on ability is an upgrade on Burbo
But Burbo has it all over him on fitness and dedication
The shu needs to get fit to fit in our NRL team
Other back row options was Parker who made absolutely no impact in his 60 minutes of play

This weeks games BWSE will be live on fox sports 502 at 3:10 pm followed by our first grade match so it’s going to be a good chance to see how they perform live most of previous games in nsw cup this season has had no live stream.

So you’re dropping someone,I assume you’re pointing at BenT,after one game that could of gone either way,for someone that’s still not fit and has not set the world on fire in a grade that should be below his standards?If Schuster is fit and is having a dig playing in reserve grade,his name would be front and centre for any match report after the game,as he’s far and away too good for that standard.But we barely get mentions of his performances,which suggests he’s still not fit or is having a sook.You only had to look at last week’s reggies game to see how Angus Crichton performed,as an example of someone putting in
Was thinking of Waddell actually.

This weeks games BWSE will be live on fox sports 502 at 3:10 pm followed by our first grade match so it’s going to be a good chance to see how they perform live most of previous games in nsw cup this season has had no live stream.
That's great to hear - I been tryin to find our games and the NSW cup is a good buildup, heck I used to love watching all 3 grades when Manly are playing :clap:

First chance for me to see Schuster in action, probably Parker and Sipley playing for Blacktown too, we should have a pretty good side on Sat.

Dam I even dislike what I see when the shoe scores a try. Why take forever to put the ball down? Why go so close to the dead ball line to do it? Gus talks about not inviting disappointment into your life for good reason. 👠 No no no.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4