Blacktown @ 67/1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Ok I'm not 1 to promote too much punting stuff on Silvertails (unless I see Value).....
Just noticed on Sportsbet Blacktown are 67/1....
The Souths team they smashed on saturday are equal 2nd favourites at 7/1 and Blacktown could have won that game by 40....just had the big guns playing for the first time, so the judges were basing odds on earlier rounds where Blacktown were without the Haumole, Paseka, Croker, Boyle ect and they have Cust, Hodgko, Vuna and Metcalfe to come back yet, so will only improve....anyways I'm on just for a sneaky $20....at Full strength will challenge anyone in NSW Cup imo.

Ok I'm not 1 to promote too much punting stuff on Silvertails (unless I see Value).....
The Souths team they smashed on saturday are equal 2nd favourites at 7/1 and Blacktown could have won that game by 40....just had the big guns playing for the first time, so the judges were basing odds on earlier rounds where Blacktown were without the Haumole, Paseka, Croker, Boyle ect and they have Cust, Hodgko, Vuna and Metcalfe to come back yet, so will only improve....anyways I'm on just for a sneaky $20....at Full strength will challenge anyone in NSW Cup imo.
Thank you mate.

Is that for the premiership?

Is that for the premiership?
It is mate - they put them out to Massive odds early on in the season before the extra quality joined the squad....and there are a few more to come back yet.
They are on Fox again this Sat for those who can watch it...I think game is 12.30ish ??

I’m no punter, but even I can see the value. I’ll get on quick before they bring the odds down. Beers for @maxta if they get up.

It takes sfa money to shorten the odds.

Often they will refuse the bet, I will assure you no one had $500.00 at that price, lucky if you could get $100 on.

$5 on when it shortened to 30 odd was too late to the game

And how the hell are Newcastle a $1.50 to beat Manly this weekend.

They well could be too good but $2.50 is a good bet imo.
Our attack without Tommy is stifling (at best). How many did we score last week without him in the second half? I forget tbh.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6