Black Friday sales

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
Anyone seen any stupidly good sales on Manly gear?

Specifically, has anyone seen any cheap deals on the beloved rainbow jersey?

Anyone seen any stupidly good sales on Manly gear?

Specifically, has anyone seen any cheap deals on the beloved rainbow jersey?
They had them at rebel Warringah mall last time I was there. No idea on price

Just ‘looking forward’ to some marketing types creating a historical narrative (one of Xi Jinping’s favourite ploys) to justify an Australian thanksgiving. Think of the money poultry farmers/Coles/Woolies/Aldi, et al, could make from additional turkey production.

Those poor birds.

nooooooooooooooooom Mooooore black sales please and what happens when the proper black friday happens, nothing ,zip. No more or I will go crazy, well crazier ...:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Yes I saw that lol

I woke up to 38 emails waiting for me.

36 were about 'cyber Monday' deals (exactly the same as the black Friday deals)….

1 was about a price reduction of a house in my area (now down to 8.5 million. like wtf - have they got the wrong guy...lol)

And one reminding me about the mwrlfc annual general meeting (finally, something useful).

Well...that's sorted, I can go back to bed

I woke up to 38 emails waiting for me.

36 were about 'cyber Monday' deals (exactly the same as the black Friday deals)….

1 was about a price reduction of a house in my area (now down to 8.5 million. like wtf - have they got the wrong guy...lol)

And one reminding me about the mwrlfc annual general meeting (finally, something useful).

Well...that's sorted, I can go back to bed
Yeah I know what you mean buddy, oh yeah lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4