Black dog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A mate of mine is going through it. The last bloke in the world you'd think it could happen too. In one week he went from his self employed hard work ethic and friendly attitude to landing in the local psych clinic, a shattered man, who can barely talk. The hardest thing I think in blokes is their loss of pride in themselves and the shame and guilt they feel they have bestowed on friends and family. It's terrible to see an illness take over someone's life as it has.

A mate of mine is going through it. The last bloke in the world you'd think it could happen too. In one week he went from his self employed hard work ethic and friendly attitude to landing in the local psych clinic, a shattered man, who can barely talk. The hardest thing I think in blokes is their loss of pride in themselves and the shame and guilt they feel they have bestowed on friends and family. It's terrible to see an illness take over someone's life as it has.
No good mate .

We live in a tough world mate. Life is hard. Just have to have a solid network of family and friends to support you when the chips are down.

Exactly , i lost a mate 6 months ago through it . A terrible disease.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your mate.
Xmas time is a time when we think of our closest people . Very tough time . Most people come out this disease and live normal lives. A mate of mine did and is doing well. Its a long battle and the battle can be won. So there is hope .

It is with great sadness that I write to say my mate took his life on Friday. Sometimes all the support in the world is not enough. We can only hope that medicines and therapies advance into the future to help fight this insidious illness.

It is with great sadness that I write to say my mate took his life on Friday. Sometimes all the support in the world is not enough. We can only hope that medicines and therapies advance into the future to help fight this insidious illness.

So sorry to hear that @wombatgc
I hope you’re surrounded by good company during this time mate.

My thoughts are with you and of course his family, it’s an insidious disease!

Mate ,that is shattering for you,sorry for your loss wombatatgc, may your friend R.I.P, and yes you are right, all the support in the world sometimes is never enough, hopefully there is a better treatments found in the future, because this is definitely a major problem in our society today

Sorry to hear that mate, at times it can seem that is the best option and when ppl are ill and depressed their brains actually think differently and cant see things in a normal perspective compounding the problem.

Unfortunately my cousin over in the USA took his own life yesterday after a prolonged fight with the Black Dog. He leaves behind a wife & 2 young sons. Very sad day for the family but at least he is now at peace.

Unfortunately my cousin over in the USA took his own life yesterday after a prolonged fight with the Black Dog. He leaves behind a wife & 2 young sons. Very sad day for the family.
Thats horrible for your family mate, my condolences.

His brother had been over there and was on his way home to Aus. He had just left New York when it happened, was greeted by the Police in LA to give him the terrible news & was put on the next flight back to New York.

Unfortunately my cousin over in the USA took his own life yesterday after a prolonged fight with the Black Dog. He leaves behind a wife & 2 young sons. Very sad day for the family but at least he is now at peace.

I'm sorry to read about this guys. My condolences to all their friends and family (and you guys).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4