• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Why is the bin never used anymore? Last night Idris should have had 10 and Myles too. Useless weak refs who are more into their lovefest than taking the tough calls. Their jabbering to each other last night was embarrassing. (sports ears)

So should Buhrer??

(bearing in mind the Ref blamed him and NOT Lussick for that spear..)

Good thing or a bad thing? Tooves has shown a LOT of faith in him of late, for little reward (IMHO)

i agree KOMORI Lussick has some more time booked in on the sidelines. Surely his value is dropping game by game.

I reckon the bin should be used for cheap, high shots. I know it is only supposed to be used for "professional fouls" but if a bloke takes an opposition players head off, the recipient takes no further part in the game 'cause he is concussed and the instigator invariably gets placed on report.
This is why Tim Sheens 18th man idea also has merit, so that the team that loses the concussed player is not disadvantaged.

i reckon if something is deemed enough to be on report, should be an instant 5 minute stint in the bin. Gives the team who copped it a touch more than a penalty and a free interchange.

George would give us so much more than Lussick up front. Beggars belief he hasnt got a go as yet. I think contract negotiations have kept Lussick in the team above George. At least Rosie will get a run now with Lussick having a week or 2 off.

Masked Eagle said:
The sin bin has never been used for high tackles. Only ever used for professional fouls or fighting.

2008 - Manly v Raiders, cuthbertson sent off for high tackle on troy thompson

2010 - Manly v tigpies, rose sin binned for high tackle on daniel fitzhenry.

Its rare but can be used. It should be used alot more for careless high tackles, some are shocking.

It can also be used for multiple penalties and dissent.

I know we played bad last night however the REFS cost us the game last night. Consistent head high tackles, someone should have gone to the bin after the 3rd consecutive high tackle. Those factors plus the blatant forwarded pass just knocked the wind out of our sails.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6