Billy Slater - No TPA's they say

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/per...er-nrl-grand-final/ar-BBNNwaa?ocid=spartandhp

How does Billy Slater make his money?
Slater’s wealth is largely the result of his longtime NRL career and lucrative sponsorship deals, having played for the Melbourne Storm from 2003 until his recent retirement after the 2018 NRL Grand Final.

In addition, Slater has reportedly accrued a large number of sponsors, whose deals have earned him almost $1 million (£767,435) per year in additional income as of 2011

What a joke, bet everyone of those sponsors just rocked up and said "here you go - don't tell the club we're giving you this.

Its all in how you shuffle the deck. Just don't let the other guy see you extract that ace from your sleeve. Of course that duplicitous Greenberg would accept anything the big four, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canterbury and Sydney City tell him. Just make sure you keep the Sea Eagles out of the game.

Reading the article, journo must be a relation of Billy's.

Melbourne to NRL Premiership victories in 2007 and 2009, though these championships were later stripped after it was discovered that the team allegedly breached the salary cap, giving them an unfair advantage.

- Nothing alleged about it mate. Found guilty af.

In addition to his numerous NRL Premiership titles, .......

- Well I guess maybe two could be considered numerous....?

Todd just shouted one or all of the following quotes: “Fake news” “nothing to see here” “like Andrew Gee now Billy is no longer associated with the NRL we have no power to the investigate this matter”. “Time for lunch I have to go”

How can Suzuki sponsor Melbourne, and personally sponsor billy? You can’t tell me billy didn’t get paid to appear in Suzuki tv ads.

Our Mazda dealer sponsorship raised the ire of the nrl.
Mazda TPAs were fine till Manly allowed them to become Sponsors this year.

Dumb decision by Manly :fubar:

Reading the article, journo must be a relation of Billy's.

Melbourne to NRL Premiership victories in 2007 and 2009, though these championships were later stripped after it was discovered that the team allegedly breached the salary cap, giving them an unfair advantage.

- Nothing alleged about it mate. Found guilty af.

In addition to his numerous NRL Premiership titles, .......

- Well I guess maybe two could be considered numerous....?

2 is a numeral I guess...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8