[Resurrected] Big news over here: (Manu Vatuvei)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know there was a thread earlier about this... An ex NZ player caught with drugs and apparently alot of it. The player has now apparently been named...

Last edited:
Well thats exactly what im saying. It is being reported so me posting here is hardly a big deal when his name is plastered everywhere in NZ as being the man involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
@The better Robbo there is a court order suppressing the name of the accused, by naming anyone puts Dan this web site and yourself at risk of prosecution. I really hope you reconsider and remove the name from the post.

@The better Robbo I suggest you instead post a link to where you say it has been reported. I'm not sure of the legalities but as OneEyed Eagle mentioned, I too have heard the court made a non-publication order. If word is out and the news is being reported despite the court order then maybe that puts a different light on it, meantime out of caution I edited your posts, and deleted a couple of others that commented on it, sorry about that.

@The better Robbo I suggest you instead post a link to where you say it has been reported. I'm not sure of the legalities but as OneEyed Eagle mentioned, I too have heard the court made a non-publication order. If word is out and the news is being reported despite the court order then maybe that puts a different light on it, meantime out of caution I edited your posts, and deleted a couple of others that commented on it, sorry about that.

Good on you SER8.

Don't want this site in any s***. There's enough off field NRL drama without the Silvertails adding to it.

I really hope it isn't the recently-retired long-term captain of the Warriors and Kiwis...that would indeed be very surprising.
That was the person I came up with as well, but thinking someone else.

Wow that's shocking !!!!! Real Estate agents need to pass standards in order to be licenced ??

In the 70's .. One way of obtaining a Real Estate Agents License was a two year course held at Sydney University in the evenings .... and fairly involved ... heavy on torts, Ethics and the law ....The Real Estate Salesman Lic'n was a seperate lesser course, but still requiring study .... now I think it is just a matter of collecting breakfast cereal vouchers ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4