[Resurrected] Big news over here: (Manu Vatuvei)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are we talking about a cult winger that was rocks or diamonds?
We might be talking about a girl :think:

Turdy will be upset and ready to bring down another decree for past players @:p

NZ Judiciary seems to have a very low bar for suppression orders though.
That man who is convicted of killing that tiny backpacker is still anonymous yet the poor victim had her intimate life broadcast, critiqued and had zero chance to explain the context of her emails from the grave @:mad:

I can’t think who this is, it’s not as if the entire 2013 knights team played for the warriors.

Is for certain a League player ?

Last edited:
We might be talking about a girl :think:

Turdy will be upset and ready to bring down another decree for past players @:p

NZ Judiciary seems to have a very low bar for suppression orders though.
That man who is convicted of killing that tiny backpacker is still anonymous yet the poor victim had her intimate life broadcast, critiqued and had zero chance to explain the context of her emails from the grave @:mad:

Agreed, in that wankers case though apparently he is going to be involved in another case coming up and they didn’t want the jury to be swayed by knowing his name. Shouldn’t matter though coz the cretin shouldn’t be seeing daylight again

The bloodhound gang did a song about that in 2005 called “Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo” very very funny stuff.

Yep, some seriously interesting and amusing terms for body parts used in that song.
It takes serious talent to come up with so many .

I was hoping someone would name drop so I didn't have to, but yesterday I noticed the hint ' ----- ----- ' was the same amount of letters as the Ex Bulldogs skipper that missed the '04 grand final. He left the following year to skipper the warriors because they offered him the right price ; )

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4