[Resurrected] Big news over here: (Manu Vatuvei)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was hoping someone would name drop so I didn't have to, but yesterday I noticed the hint ' ----- ----- ' was the same amount of letters as the Ex Bulldogs skipper that missed the '04 grand final. He left the following year to skipper the warriors because they offered him the right price ; )
Does it matter that he's not a Kiwi? Report only says "former national representative", so I guess anything is possible.

I was hoping someone would name drop so I didn't have to, but yesterday I noticed the hint ' ----- ----- ' was the same amount of letters as the Ex Bulldogs skipper that missed the '04 grand final. He left the following year to skipper the warriors because they offered him the right price ; )
Not in his 30's and not a NZ international player. Not him

If you are still struggling click on the link to the story in the original post of this thread and there is some footage of the mystery man leaving the courthouse with a very blurry face. Might help you narrow it down

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Ok Hap
The Kennel will be in meltdown then as he was just named their Football Manager :tmi:

#SAD

Ok so we all know who that is ....but where does it say anywhere that its an NRL player ... I know South Auckland where the arrest occurred is league heartland but ...?

She then goes on to push the idea that:
"A vaccine that has also listed in its post marketing surveillance that FATAL OUTCOME as a DIRECT consequence of disseminated MEASLES VACCINE VIRUS INFECTION. Read that again - FATAL OUTCOME."

But she's not telling us not to take it!
Also; that risk is primarily associated with the potential of anaphylaxis which comes from allergies to the substances used to produce the vaccine. It's why you fill in a medical form and have to hang around after you get your flu shot etc.

Would that be the correct term Woodsie? That’s unless she and Frank are going to Hell, according to Izzy F., and she’s actually equipped with wedding tackle:wasntme:but I understand your sentiment.>:)

Would that be the correct term Woodsie? That’s unless she and Frank are going to Hell, according to Izzy F., and she’s actually equipped with wedding tackle:wasntme:but I understand your sentiment.>:)

‘Numbnuts’ is probably technically correct. I mean, I can’t feel my nuts either, so I guess I fall under the definition too. The fact that I can’t feel them because I don’t actually have any is immaterial...I guess?

SP

I really hope it isn't the recently-retired long-term captain of the Warriors and Kiwis...that would indeed be very surprising.

Gee this still going - This could be a record long time for failing to correctly guess the correct answer!!
Of course, I have desisted from posting until now because the identity of the alleged perp has been suppressed by the court for a particular reason, but... just sayin', lol

‘Numbnuts’ is probably technically correct. I mean, I can’t feel my nuts either, so I guess I fall under the definition too. The fact that I can’t feel them because I don’t actually have any is immaterial...I guess?
In the voice of Cartman
GODDAMN EUNUCHS...

Well, there's only one player that I can think of with the French chef name; his name doesn't fit the dash clue (i.e.----- -----) but he certainly was a national rep, only recently retired and mid-early 30's.

I wonder if he's hit troubles after retirement adjusting to the life of an Ex-footballer and taken to methamphetamine(as stated in the NZ Herald link at the start of the thread) to spice up his existence or to earn the cash he'd been accustomed too to feed the family.

Seems that there are more than a few who aren't really prepared for life post football.

You know who really has it tough. Reserve grade footballers, especially the top tier reservist the blokes that aren't full time professions. Working of a day to make ends meet, still expected to train the house down. Still damaging the body every weekend, and doing the hard yards training most nights and chasing that dream.

What's Baldy Saunders do for a living out of interest? Dam I just love watching that bloke play footy, the way he runs the ball up. I could watch it all day. But watch it.

Every off season some disenchanted spoilt brat NRL player with an attitude issue gets sent off to work like one of the common folk. A 9 to 5 job on some tools and an average wage for full 3 days just to reinvigorate their long lost love for the game.

Dam we have gotten soft as a society.

I'd love to hear what Rex Mossop would have had to say about our footballers of today and the struggles.

Moose now there was a MAN.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8