'Big Mouths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MNF

When will some peolpe in this club or connected learn,earlier this year Delmege and Mayer had a go at the storm in the lead up to the game and we were SMASHED.Now we come to this week and we have to put up with the dribble from the worse player I have seen pull on the boots for this club,that clown Zorba talking about how the sharks choke.I believe we will be flogged tonight then some of the fools around our club might just start acting like they should and keep it low key.If I have to keep hearing Peters live of that grand final I think I will be sick,I can tell you young fellas who did not see the game he did nothing he was a passenger,yet every time theres a story about the game that fat clown turns up,and even worse this time he has given ammo to the sharks,oh well
Sharks 30-10 :eek:

This is one occasion I agree with you

What are the Sharks? $2.20?  :eek:

It is tempting, jeez, especially considering our record down there!!!

Our record at toyota isn't that bad considering it is an away ground
Head-to-head at Toyota Stadium
Played 28; Cronulla 14, Manly 14

If we lose, and we won't, because the little fat guy dribbles, then we're not really very good.  Teams lose because their defense is crap, or their attack can't get them over the line.  Simple stuff.  Prays or words don't win or lose matches. 

To call Peters the worst player ever is a bit of lunacy.  He must have been better than the Squasher.

The Wheel link said:
I agree as well but not with the score

I agree with you. I think that the score will be a lot closer than that. I just hope that it goes in our favour.

Somone needs to hit gallen high and open up a gash above his eye. Then when he comes back on to the field someone needs to gouge his stitches out so he has to go off again. Then when he comes on for the third time we need yet another player to go the squirrel grip on him and rupture a testicle. That'll use up 3 interchanges and he won't be able to play.

Flip link said:
Somone needs to hit gallen high and open up a gash above his eye. Then when he comes back on to the field someone needs to gouge his stitches out so he has to go off again. Then when he comes on for the third time we need yet another player to go the squirrel grip on him and rupture a testicle. That'll use up 3 interchanges and he won't be able to play.

Is Hoppa free?

MNF link said:
When will some peolpe in this club or connected learn,earlier this year Delmege and Mayer had a go at the storm in the lead up to the game and we were SMASHED.Now we come to this week and we have to put up with the dribble from the worse player I have seen pull on the boots for this club,that clown Zorba talking about how the sharks choke.I believe we will be flogged tonight then some of the fools around our club might just start acting like they should and keep it low key.If I have to keep hearing Peters live of that grand final I think I will be sick,I can tell you young fellas who did not see the game he did nothing he was a passenger,yet every time theres a story about the game that fat clown turns up,and even worse this time he has given ammo to the sharks,oh well
Sharks 30-10 :eek:

Your on fire MNF - another great prediction    :D :-*

Can you please inform us that the Storm are certainities so I can go buy GF tickets

Flip link said:

Flip why dont you just Shoot the tool or maybe you want him to suffer first right lol.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=177840.msg189687#msg189687 date=1215863138]
As good a judge as Pat O'shane is a magistrate

A classic UP. Ill pay that.

Wheres the clappa thingy ?
[/quote]

clap0xd.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8