Big day for Saddler ... Cust and Walker ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I'm excited ... even though big Saddler hasn't played any footy for eons ... tonight should give us a good indication of whether he is likely to force his way into the team this year .... wish him all the best and rip in .. we need his size and mongrel ..

Cust ... will go okay and get the job done wherever he plays ...

Walker ... the road to redemption ... not a lot of footy in the past 2 years ... will be rusty, but looking forward to seeing if he still has that acceleration and pace ... lot's of young talent waiting to tap him on the shoulder ...

Hope all the boys have ripper games ...

Late EDIT ... @The Who has just informed me that Saddler is listed as a reserve and may not play .... I hate it when people interrupt a good story with unwelcome facts ....

Last edited:
Should be some clearing conditions in Townsville tonight which should help for more open type footy . Just seen so little of Saddler , must have plenty of potential and obviously Manly can see it to so hope that he goes well and continues to . Nothing wrong with Walker 's form in 2019 . one of Manly 's best performers . last season was going O K for him until his series of injuries , still has got it in terms of ability but sure hope that he can shake off his injury woes . Cust will definitely have a go , should go well if his forwards can get some go forward with some reasonable possession .

The official NRL site had Saddler listed as 201 cm .. and 91kg .... born 1999 ...

That makes him 2cm taller than Saab ... and either he has put on some weight ... or he is built like Olive Oil ...

and at only 22 this year ... still young for a forward ...

I'm excited ... even though big Saddler hasn't played any footy for eons ... tonight should give us a good indication of whether he is likely to force his way into the team this year .... wish him all the best and rip in .. we need his size and mongrel ..

Walker ... the road to redemption ... not a lot of footy in the past 2 years ... will be rusty, but looking forward to seeing if he still has that acceleration and pace ... lot's of young talent waiting to tap him on the shoulder ...

Agree Dylan at his best is a top line centre, Saddler got size to be a factor and Cust is a good young player who will mature in time

Late EDIT ... @The Who has just informed me that Saddler is listed as a reserve and may not play .... I hate it when people interrupt a good story with unwelcome facts ....

As for late edit. Just read a story on ruperts rags that facebook is responsible for the saddler fiasco and we should boycott them .
I cant find the story on facebook so i cant say if its true.

Whats happening, im being forced to think and form my own opinion. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6