Big boys big block engine thread!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BrendonStarr

Reserve Grader
I still haven't given up on Manly scraping into the top 8.

We showed up in Brisbane a few weeks back just how great we can be when everything falls into place.

The next 3 weeks are vital. We must beat the Warriors, Dragons & Panthers heading into the bye.

If we can achieve this, then we could really build some momentum heading into the final two months and start peaking when it really counts.

Sure, we can only really afford to lose two more games to stay in the race but if we can manage to get through the next month unscathed, our odds will improve dramatically.

Having Taufua back, Paseka & Walker will really change the dynamics of the team.

It is so crucial for DCE and Hodkinson to come up with the goods on the back of our go forward, and hopefully Tom & Jake can take their games to another level after riding the Origin wave.

Teams have turned their season around from this predicament in the past. Remember last year we were one of the most exciting attacking teams in the comp, especially when it came to long range tries. If we can just manage to keep the same squad on the field for an extended period, we might just click into gear and surprise some of the competitions heavyweights.

Great positive view !!! . Whilst there is life then there is always hope but we need to start winning otherwise we will kill our season goodbye

I still haven't given up on Manly scraping into the top 8.

We showed up in Brisbane a few weeks back just how great we can be when everything falls into place.

The next 3 weeks are vital. We must beat the Warriors, Dragons & Panthers heading into the bye.

If we can achieve this, then we could really build some momentum heading into the final two months and start peaking when it really counts.

Sure, we can only really afford to lose two more games to stay in the race but if we can manage to get through the next month unscathed, our odds will improve dramatically.

Having Taufua back, Paseka & Walker will really change the dynamics of the team.

It is so crucial for DCE and Hodkinson to come up with the goods on the back of our go forward, and hopefully Tom & Jake can take their games to another level after riding the Origin wave.

Teams have turned their season around from this predicament in the past. Remember last year we were one of the most exciting attacking teams in the comp, especially when it came to long range tries. If we can just manage to keep the same squad on the field for an extended period, we might just click into gear and surprise some of the competitions heavyweights.
Nailed it mate . Go forward is what we need and without this she's all over . Time to stand up .

Nailed it mate . Go forward is what we need and without this she's all over . Time to stand up .
Its time ...
It was our time back in 1972 when we won our first premiership and
Its time once again to get our great club back on track to greatness where it belongs !!!
I could not think of a better time than now feathered friend Brad
gough_whitlam.jpg

Miracles can happen but all our wins this year have been against **** teams or teams without key personnel.

We always used to do well against the warriors though so see how things go. 1 week at a time now.

Mate, I reckon I could blow you and your chicks away on the quarter mile with my dads e55 340 v8 Valiant Charger .
I think you might be a bit slow off the mark on both fronts feathered friend.

The team right now struggles to put together a cohesive 20 minutes, rather that the 80 to win a game. I agree that the next 3 weeks are decisive. The Warriors game is a MUST win. Beating the Pennys and the Dragqueens away is really a long shot due to their form and our dreadful recent records against both clubs.

The team right now struggles to put together a cohesive 20 minutes, rather that the 80 to win a game. I agree that the next 3 weeks are decisive. The Warriors game is a MUST win. Beating the Pennys and the Dragqueens away is really a long shot due to their form and our dreadful recent records against both clubs.

I’d be happy if we can get 1 win from the 3 games, as it stands it might be the same as my tipping so far this weekend 0/3.

I'm 0/3 too Mark and if the Chooks keep leading the game being played at the moment, I'll be 0/4 at the end of the Round.

Looking very very much like 0/4

Funny all the sides I thought would’ve been most affected by SOO will win!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8