Biased Commentators

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
I think its about time both fox & nein stop using former players when their old team is playing. The effort by Buderus tonight was Gould like when the panthers play. normally i don't mind his input but tonight it was crap. The time Pearce was trapped in goal his comment was along the lines of 'what a great play by Pearce, he batted the ball back & regained it before being trapped in goal'.
Truth was he botched an attempt to collect the ball on the first bounce and was lucky it bounced up into his hands.I could go on but i think you all get the message.
At least i don't have to put up with the local morons raving about the game, they will be very quiet this week!

I think its about time both fox & nein stop using former players when their old team is playing. The effort by Buderus tonight was Gould like when the panthers play. normally i don't mind his input but tonight it was crap. The time Pearce was trapped in goal his comment was along the lines of 'what a great play by Pearce, he batted the ball back & regained it before being trapped in goal'.
Truth was he botched an attempt to collect the ball on the first bounce and was lucky it bounced up into his hands.I could go on but i think you all get the message.
At least i don't have to put up with the local morons raving about the game, they will be very quiet this week!
I sat with about 21000 of those local morons today, so happy to walk out on a win lol hahaha

I miss the Moose. He was impartial. @;)

hqdefault.jpg

Steve Roach was just as bad. He's a halfwit.

The problem is that there are too many former players in commentary who couldn't sell water to someone dying of thirst. Some of them have absolutely no verbal skills, they just get a nice high paying job after football for who they are, not whether they can actually talk or not.

Take a look at Nein, especially this year. If you're a Queenslander and/or a former Bronco, they have a job for you. And that lot can hardly string a coherent sentence together.

Was gonna say this in the game thread blocker is a muppet any 50-50 for any team playing manly its lets look at that again anything towards manly and he shuts up and commentates on what the other team need to do better to get on top of manly lol

I think its about time both fox & nein stop using former players when their old team is playing. The effort by Buderus tonight was Gould like when the panthers play.
Well said and highly annoying hearing Blocker's blatant one-sided commentary too. It was like they were all willing the Knights to win and kept talking them up no matter how bad they were @:mad:

I remember round 1 last year, blocker and Bedsy were the ‘colour commentators’ and it was just as bad. However, It is fair to say that the commentators collectively gush over Newcastle no matter who they play.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8