Best Place to Sit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SimonReye

Rookie
Looking to make the trip to Brooky soon to watch a game. I'll have a couple of young kids with me too. I was wondering where the best place to sit is? I was thinking somewhere in the Jane Try Stand?

Looking to make the trip to Brooky soon to watch a game. I'll have a couple of young kids with me too. I was wondering where the best place to sit is? I was thinking somewhere in the Jane Try Stand?
Sorry that no one has answered you but yes if you don’t want to get wet , and a side view , then that’s the one.

Aren't the stands all booked out?

It depends on if you want reserved seats and what you can afford. Jane Try Stand is the most expensive and around the halfway line. The Lyons-Menzies Stand at southern end is medium priced. The new Bob Fulton Stand is at the northern end and GA priced. Eastern hill is literally 'the hill' with grass and GA priced. There's other options but these are the main ones.

Surely season ticket holder tickets/seats have to be counted as part of tickets allocated, whether they turn up or not?

The Ts & Cs of your tickets would advise the policy on sold out games.

72EA31D7-41A2-421F-B1CE-E64936D20EB0.jpeg

Season ticket holders are always included and have entry regardless

There were 17, 300-odd at Brookie today -- hardly a sell-out. There were spare seats in all the stands and the Hill could have accommodated a few more sardines.
The atmosphere was good, but I'd like to remind the club that we come to watch the football, not listen to bad music and inane pump-ups by some jocks. Surely we decide when to cheer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6