Best performance since 2008 Grand Final?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jado

Reserve Grader
I am trying to recall a more sintilating pertformce and when i scan back my memory of the Manly games I arrive at 2008 grand final as the last game they played of that level of brilliance.

I have not seen all match's in 2009 and 2010; can anyone suggest they have played a better game of football in the past 2 1/2 seasons? (if you can please nominate the matches..... really curious)

Best of all is they still have a decent amount of improvement to go....... ;)

I think you are right. (Mainly only the second half)
I can't remember being as thrilled seeing our boys dominate (try and defensive wise) as the 2008 GF.

Although a very clinical performance & some brilliant tries - the wins over St Merge & the cheats at full strength last season were up there. People seem to be a little over suprised with the form imo considering Manly have toppled all the top teams in recent times besides when injuries & suspensions have kicked in. Great win -even the beer tasted ok at Suncorp - a sign the boys played well.

True, but Friday night a whole bunch of key ingredients started to combine beautifully - before that there was alot of improvement to go....still is, but the mix is starting to shows real signs of premiership contention......

The Eagle said:
This year is so much better,we dont have a sub subpar halfback

Yes and DCE's two superb tries might just be wonderful timing for him; he has a solid start to the season and now has found some space which he was overdue for......hope he keeps opening them up.

The win against Say No to Oldcastle at Gosford in 2009 and the one against the Feral Cats at Gosford last year featured some brilliant tries. But nothing to match that Stewart pick-up the other night. Great one-handed take by DCE too.

it was Manlys biggest win ever over the broncos.

even the broncos knew they were lucky to be up 10-4 at at half time. then eveything clicked in attack and keeping the horses scorless in the 2nd half. Just wish i had some cash on manly at $2.20 to win from half time!!!

jamie lyon never looked like missing the last conversion from the sideline as everything going so well and the teams confidents up!!

Dont bother comparing Ox to Hodkinson,one has a dally m medal,a gf ring and a new audi,the other has an overloaded wallet from plying his trade terribly

Brookvale said:
it was Manlys biggest win ever over the broncos.

even the broncos knew they were lucky to be up 10-4 at at half time. then eveything clicked in attack and keeping the horses scorless in the 2nd half. Just wish i had some cash on manly at $2.20 to win from half time!!!

jamie lyon never looked like missing the last conversion from the sideline as everything going so well and the teams confidents up!!

hey mate

not exactley right
34-10 is our highest score against them
our biggest win is 26 nil @ brookie in 91(source big league)

The Eagle said:
Dont bother comparing Ox to Hodkinson,one has a dally m medal,a gf ring and a new audi,the other has an overloaded wallet from plying his trade terribly

Who compared Ox to Hokko?

The Eagle said:

apart from a heavy wallet, the ink on his arms are weighing him down. so he is fitting in well with the canterbury knuckledraggers.

Trent$ first hit on the titans winger was great, but then that $houlder was typical dirty bulldog $tuff. enjoy a $hort holiday with your hard earned trent hodkin$on:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4