Best of Brett Stewart on fox now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So they are showing us getting beaten by souffs and Nathan Merritt is MOM. How is that the best of Brett Stewart??
+.

The first 2 games they highlighted were wins, I wasn't expecting them to show us getting flogged, but if you're a Manly fan you get used to the media showing negative stuff with anything Manly. We had a heap more wins with Brett Stewart starring which they could have showed.

+.

The first 2 games they highlighted were wins, I wasn't expecting them to show us getting flogged, but if you're a Manly fan you get used to the media showing negative stuff with anything Manly. We had a heap more wins with Brett Stewart starring which they could have showed.
I’m surprised they weren’t all losses. The nrl site has about 60 classic matches on it, manly lose most of them that feature us.

I’m surprised they weren’t all losses. The nrl site has about 60 classic matches on it, manly lose most of them that feature us.
I take that as a compliment to our club. Ie, we are the best and so any win against us will be the high point for other clubs.

The Snake was a Freak....no doubt 1 of the best of all time....copped some unfair off field Sh.. but won both on and off the field as a Manly Champion

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4