Best attacking centres of 2018:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/06...8-sydney-roosters-and-canberra-raiders-shine/

stat-attack_centres-linebreak-involvements_20181200-1.jpg

Centres that can defend as well as attack are premiership winning centres
Looking forward to seeing what the Mad Professor can come up with the potential talent that he has

We may be with out walker next year if this DV story is true. If it is his contract needs to be torn up. But it’s innocent until proven guilty

Just on watching games without the stats board.
Mitchell was by far the most dangerous.
As always Roberts was inconsistent, with the odd stunning long distance try.
Croker who I rate was again good, with limited opportunities.
Walker ok, but way down on 2017 with injuries and inside players contributing.
Ramien ex Manly Jr looked strong and showed future promise.
Actually liked the powerhouse Tigers signing who was Ex Storm player also.
Kata had patches but like Warriors - on/off
Aitken early season was the form centre, but dropped off like Illawarra- still would take him at Manly today....
Inglis - simply a freakish talent who is usually only 60% healthy, but still up there.
Probably more but its 6 in the morning....Qld time...

Last edited:
Kerrod Holland...lol
Not a first grade standard player.

And add Brenko Lee to that list.

These types of guys remind me of T-20 cricketers.
Good at half of the skills required to play the sport properly, but have never learnt to defend properly.

Kerrod Holland...lol
Not a first grade standard player.

And add Brenko Lee to that list.

These types of guys remind me of T-20 cricketers.
Good at half of the skills required to play the sport properly, but have never learnt to defend properly.
Interesting though how many line break assists brenko lee did. Obviously capable at setting up his winger.

Interesting though how many line break assists brenko lee did. Obviously capable at setting up his winger.
It is also interesting some one here and they are entitled to their opinions are making a big thing about the loss of Kelly
Kelly made the top 10 in missed tackles and is no where to be seen in the top 10 as far as strike power goes .
Nothing personal about Kelly as he was a fine young man but I have never rated him as a player of significance .
I have faith that the crew that we have will step up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6