Bennett vs Hasler Tonight - spoiler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like Wayne the Wanker is in for a flogging by Dirtbag Des.

24-0 after 18 minutes.

bob dylan said:

24-0 after 18 minutes.

Damn it. I chose the Knights..

You need to use that "spoiler" feature that Jethro showed us yesterday BD.
Its pretty cool

bob dylan said:

24-0 after 18 minutes.

Damn it. I chose the Knights..

You need to use that "spoiler" feature that Jethro showed us yesterday BD.
Its pretty cool

bob dylan said:
It's in the heading, sorry I didn't know about it.

It's all good BD. I just like the little 'show' button. I reckon it's a cool feature

bob dylan said:

It's all good BD. I just like the little 'show' button. I reckon it's a cool feature

That'll be 10 in row for the ex coach.
Lessens Knights chances of the 8 though which is good.

That'll be 10 in row for the ex coach.
Lessens Knights chances of the 8 though which is good.

Yeah let them win all their remaining games. it'll just make it all the more sweeter when they go out with a whimper.Same with Souffs except for when we play them. That way if we sneek into the top 4 and those 2 teams are 1 and 2 then we dont play out of Sydney it wont really be a home ground advantage for either those 2 whether it be ANZ or SFS.

Yeah let them win all their remaining games. it'll just make it all the more sweeter when they go out with a whimper.Same with Souffs except for when we play them. That way if we sneek into the top 4 and those 2 teams are 1 and 2 then we dont play out of Sydney it wont really be a home ground advantage for either those 2 whether it be ANZ or SFS.

Gasnier: well bedsy, considering your last 4 matches that performance was "uncharacteristical"

Bedsy: At 24 points behind it was still "getable"

Gasnier: well bedsy, considering your last 4 matches that performance was "uncharacteristical"

Bedsy: At 24 points behind it was still "getable"

Loz Daley has said the Dogs are the team to beat this season, geez he dribbles poo. Is Loz aware that the Junee Deisels are after a new coach, he should apply for the job.

Loz Daley has said the Dogs are the team to beat this season, geez he dribbles poo. Is Loz aware that the Junee Deisels are after a new coach, he should apply for the job.

bob dylan said:

@[bob dylan]

Here's the link to the Spoiler feature:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-FYI-Features-and-Settings-of-Silvertails?pid=434574#pid434574

:)

bob dylan said:

@[bob dylan]

Here's the link to the Spoiler feature:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-FYI-Features-and-Settings-of-Silvertails?pid=434574#pid434574

:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4