Benefit of the #@%$ing doubt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha, was a terrible decision. Clearly touching the ball at the same time as his foot was out.

Was about to start a thread "benefit of the BS". Absolute joke. The guy (merrit) had foot down clearly touching the ground - no benefit - crap. To cap it off i took Seaeagles 9+ at halftime with Rooters 1-12 & was ready to collect $300 - glad it wasn't $30,000 or i'd be blowing up big times. Glad it wasn't the old sob story at full time that this or that cost us & the boys dug in to win by a margin - lost the bet but happy to collect 2 more points. :)

Yeah and by far these dodgy video refs decisions go against manly. Even the other tries the video ref kept looking at clear cut situations just trying to find a way to deny manly. It's a disgrace. I just hope this does not cost us a premiership.

If that "try" features in any end of year best of footage it will astound me.
They would not be game to show such a blatant foobar as a great moment of the year.

NYEagle said:
Yeah and by far these dodgy video refs decisions go against manly. Even the other tries the video ref kept looking at clear cut situations just trying to find a way to deny manly. It's a disgrace. I just hope this does not cost us a premiership.

Been saying this for a while - not just Manly but someone will lose a vital game by seasons end from a bad call. Better off getting a drunk from a corner pub who understands common sense - watched the game with my old man who at best could see his beer & was wondering why it took so long to award Foran his try & allow that no try - hope its not us who cops it come the big games.

dog_computer.jpg

Woeful call. Do these morons in the box watch different footage then the rest of us ??

How was the ball being kicked dead before that and the peanut refs taking the piss out of the Manly players

I thought both of Souths first half "trys" shouldn't have been awarded. There are BOD decisions where you think it's a 50/50 call and could go either way and there are ones that if there's any doubt it should go to the defensive side..... those two were a case in point.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Rabs is seriously starting to lose it as an accurate caller. He's no spring chicken.

He is spending too much of his time trying to invent witty replies to the Tony Greg/Bill Lawry niggling routine with Gus.

Someone needs to whisper in his ear about the fact that the joke was worn out some time back.

The penalty against choc for the 2 point leveller was ridiculous not only did choc not do anything suttor completely made up a new rule. To chocs credit he doesn't argue anymore and just got on with it

Yea, that was a no try.
As soon as I saw the 1st replay I was sure his foot was on the ground out whilst his hand on the ball.
The abc commentators agreed, it looked out.
So glad we scored a couple of tries later to get well in front.

I had a good go @ -13.5. I was screaming about how the Souf's ref love-childs just kept getting the rub of the green. Deadset, just way too many idiotic decisions. I am stunned I collected. Take two tries off the bunnies and that reflected the difference. Killer was off target and so was DCE with general kicks. On reflection we owned them.

Can't even give BOD that the video ref wasn't drunk.

The three Manly players nearby all immediately and spontaneously point to the deadball line after the kickoff clearly hit it. The ref is informed that the ballmark is still on the deadball line where it bounced. And the ref can't be bothered to walk even 15 metres to check it out for himself, first-hand. That's the difference in professionalism between tennis umpires and NRL referees.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8