• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
This week's bench
Terence Seuseu
Jamie Buhrer
George Rose
Vic Mauro
Tim Robinson
Michael Oldfield
Tony Williams

Will be interesting to see who Des uses.
IMO it should be Ferris, Tubular Bells, T-Rex and um, um, maybe Seu.

My choice:

Buhrer
Robinson
Rose
Williams

So lismore no front rowers on the bench. Assuming selected 13 play the bench should be buhrer, williams, rose and mauro. I am hoping seu seu is see u see u!

i'd like to see Robinson have another run, or Harrison

Oldfield is only there in case Brett Stewart does not play. He will be on the wing or won't play at all. Similar with the forwards, if all are fit I'd say Robinson and Seu Seu might miss out. I reckon T-Rex will definitely get another shot as a bench forward, and Buhrer is a certainty.

Sheikheagle said:
So lismore no front rowers on the bench. Assuming selected 13 play the bench should be buhrer, williams, rose and mauro. I am hoping seu seu is see u see u!

I'm with you Sheikeagle, solid bench.

Would be nice for Robinson or Harrison to get another run but we need to find out if T-Rex is the goods up front now. He's got a massive upside if he can realize his potential & I'm sure that while they will be disappointed, Harrison & Robinson won't spit the dummy about playing NSW cup. It's what they were brought in for after all.

Burher
rose(if his calf doesnt pull up right robinson)
Mauro
T-rex

ballin does great playing 80, and if not buhrer can jump in at dummy half for abit. i just think seu seu's abit to much of a liability in defence and doesnt neccessarily add a whole lot of spark in attack. Id love for him to prove me wrong though ..

I'd have to agree with the Greek one.

Buhrer
Rose
T Rex, are certainties.

The interest will be in what plan Des uses for the fourth spot. It may be a bit of a horses for courses deal this year. Seu Seu, Mauro, Robinson & Harrison all offer the team a slight change in game plan.

What does Des have up his sleeve for the Warriors?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6