Bench Suddenly looking strong again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
A few weeks ago our bench was looking a little....unseasoned. But tonight, Buhrer, Rose, Fa'oso and Hasson, suddenly that's looking like a solid solid bench.....plus potentially Joe G around finals?? That's a good bench!

Joe G comes back on the bench for the finals and things look a lot better. That leg drive makes such a difference. God please let this happen

I thought Joe pulled the pin?
That'd be massive having him back.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget Tom Symonds to come back soon. Buhrer,Fa'aoso,Symonds,Rose a lot better bench. I seriously doubt that Joe.G could come back.

If we can make a good injury run for the rest of the year we are going to take some stopping.

Both King and Joe could make it back before finals too albeit unlikely

mickqld said:
Don't forget Tom Symonds to come back soon. Buhrer,Fa'aoso,Symonds,Rose a lot better bench. I seriously doubt that Joe.G could come back.

Forgot Tommy Symonds....beautiful!! Things are suddenly looking a bit Rosey (no pun intended Georgey)

mickqld said:

This ^

I think that is a strong looking bench. I would have Hasson and Sao as back-ups if need be.

I dont see Joe being fit enough and you would have to swap rose for him cause taking 2 20min front rowers puts alot of load on the rest. Big goerge has been good for us.

I thought Gower did well tonight with the extra minutes he got. Very solid, nice offload in there as well. It's nice to have decent backup for our backup.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
I thought Gower did well tonight with the extra minutes he got. Very solid, nice offload in there as well. It's nice to have decent backup for our backup.

I agree. Played pretty well. Tempered by the fact it was against the Tigers, but kudo's to him for his performance.

If King or Joe make surprise returns that is great for our depth. No way would they be at proper fitness, but if we lose more props either one of them might still play a key cameo role.

Rotation has been good. We were woeful for periods last night (dropped ball, penalties) but we have so much improvement and with the continued punch from the bench I am getting more confident. Richie, Buhrer and Rose have so much go forward. Despite feeling like kicking the tv in parts I ended up feeling really happy overall because as a team it is seriously coming together. Gut feel - we are going to go close to winning this year.

Bench Suddenly looking strong again

This just in.....

Bench receives 6am house call from ASADA on suspicions recent strength is peptide related.

Representatives forced to stand as bench offered nowhere for them to sit.

Said representatives left house empty handed as usually the asada hasn't a leg to stand on and therefore needs to sit.

No comment from bench as he said he had to get going and cant afford to lounge around...but said he'd give the asada a stool sample anytime.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6