Ben Trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely Manly have made inquiries to the lads dad about signing him up to a short term contract and using him as a sire around the northern beaches

The comments below it are great value too lol, especially the bloke asking how Manly can afford him when he will be worth a million too haha

Ben's tackling was woeful on Sunday, we kept yelling 'Play like Jake' :giggle:
I agree. I watched the Flegg against Norths and Burbo did not play well.
I know he is playing up an age group but he is physically big enough to handle it. Perhaps it was just one of those days, or he was injured. I don't think he has been selected this week.
In that Manly Flegg team was a very impressive forward No. 15. He was big, skilful and aggressive.
Does anyone know who he is?
Titmus, the prop, was also good. But, overall, the standard was not high.

I agree. I watched the Flegg against Norths and Burbo did not play well.
I know he is playing up an age group but he is physically big enough to handle it. Perhaps it was just one of those days, or he was injured. I don't think he has been selected this week.
In that Manly Flegg team was a very impressive forward No. 15. He was big, skilful and aggressive.
Does anyone know who he is?
Titmus, the prop, was also good. But, overall, the standard was not high.
15. Zac Saddler

https://silvertails.net/threads/zac-saddler.57073/

15 looked like Thommo and played like him too :clap:

some great passes from the No12 is that Quacamole?
No - Quac is a reserve grader now

Another who stood out was Nase's brother at 16.
He will be a forward from the look of him now

1. William Baker 2. Max Lehmann 3. Dane Oostendorp 4. Ben Trbojevic 5. Simon Tito 6. Keegan Turner 7. Jamie Lawler 8.Neihana Oldham 9. Tyran Ott 10. Keith Titmuss 11. Ben Gleeson 12. Zac Fulton 13.Jacob Sykes 14. Finn Heath 15. Zac Saddler 16. Sione Fainu 17. Matthew Hammond

Having watched the Flegg against Norths I'm excited by what I saw from Zac Saddler. I didn't know know him from a dina (a joke for those old enough to remember pre-decimal currency) but he was a standout in what looked a very average Flegg side. He is big for an Under 20s, rawboned and got off-loads away at will. He seemed to one of the few that displayed controlled aggression. Now that I know he's come from Canterbury and was considered for their top 30 I'd like to suggest that we don't let him go.
I'm sure others have seen more of him than me, so I welcome their comments and any intel on what sort of contract he is on with Manly.

Zac Saddler was our best forward on Saturday. He looks to have plenty of size, power and talent.

In response to seaeagledave giving this post the "optimistic" emoticon, in the compilation Ben appears in jersey numbers 3, 4 and 12 and Schuster appears in jersey numbers 6 and 12.

I’m willing to bet he meant to hit ‘informative’ instead ; )

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6