Bellamy and Hasler

• Thread starter Deleted member 24974
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 24974

In my opinion these two coaches are easily the best in the competition.
If Trent does not improve next year should Manly look at other coaching options?
I would be happy with either Hasler or Bellamy

Baz will defiantly get all next year to prove himself. The board wouldn't want to sack him any time soon and look to have egg on their face after getting rid of Toovey for the same reason.
They will give him every chance to succeed.
Would love one of them at our club though!

I have always thought the same.I like Hasler and Bellamy.Can,t argue with what history has showed us.But I would like to see if Trent will become a good coach as he has basically been given an up hill climb from the word go as most off our big name players are on there way out.This is basically a new team right here and now so it's only fair to give Trent a couple of years.It takes a good while to get a side like Manly and rebuild to something decent.A lot off crap has gone down in our team and I do feel that Trent has the respect off the players and that's a start.It takes time.

I hate all things Storm, but Bellamy is like Bennet. He's getting better with age. I can't cop Des after what he did. Can you imagine Bellamy getting our mob....it'd be like a double episode of Overhaulin!

image.jpeg
Why not get both..?

In my opinion these two coaches are easily the best in the competition.
If Trent does not improve next year should Manly look at other coaching options?
I would be happy with either Hasler or Bellamy
I'd be happy with Dessie back but you'd have to make sure he didn't back end any contracts.

I hate all things Storm, but Bellamy is like Bennet. He's getting better with age. I can't cop Des after what he did. Can you imagine Bellamy getting our mob....it'd be like a double episode of Overhaulin!
Be more like "The Fat and the Furious", with similar types of overpriced rubbish that is ultimately slow given how much folding they throw at the vehicles..

I am definitely defiantly against the thought of Bellamy coaching the team. I hope it ain't gonna happen. But ah des ah I guess ah I could ah see him back. Yeah Nah Barret for life!

Hopefully Barrett is keeping the seat warm for Haslers return after 2017. He still hasn't re-signed with Dogs, he might do a 2011 on them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7