Beccs Wilson and Jimbo Wilson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
Saw the bro and sis combo on Channel 7 this morning with old 'Foreskin Face' Koch.

My wife walked in and said, 'It's a bit sad when the brother is better looking than the sister.'

And Jim ain't no oil painting.

Phantar said:
Saw the bro and sis combo on Channel 7 this morning with old 'Foreskin Face' Koch.

My wife walked in and said, 'It's a bit sad when the brother is better looking than the sister.'

At least they have "heritage" their parents were brother and sister too.

Utility Player said:
Phantar said:

At least they have "heritage" their parents were brother and sister too.
Somewhere in deepest darkest Tasmania, there is a village called Wilsontown...

Phantar take that wife out for dinner.

That is a classic, maybe she meant Jim was a better looking female than Becky Bourbon.

What about Jim when he mentioned the Storm were hungry for a premiership this year as their previous few had been STOLEN from them. He quickly corrected his slip and said taken, but it was obvious what he thought. What a wanker.

Missed that part. I had to turn off when the Pudgy Smudgy (Bourbon Street Beat Girl) started comparing Nathan Hindmarsh to Jim Stynes. Why not just compare Hindy to another league player? If cross -country basketball fans don't know who Nathan Hindmarsh is and what he has done, that's their problem, not ours.

Moondog said:
What about Jim when he mentioned the Storm were hungry for a premiership this year as their previous few had been STOLEN from them. He quickly corrected his slip and said taken, but it was obvious what he thought. What a wanker.

He was a wanker at school as well.

TSS globaleagle??
Bourbon beckie and sister Liz had quite the rep at st Hilda's

Phantar said:
Missed that part. I had to turn off when the Pudgy Smudgy (Bourbon Street Beat Girl) started comparing Nathan Hindmarsh to Jim Stynes. Why not just compare Hindy to another league player? If cross -country basketball fans don't know who Nathan Hindmarsh is and what he has done, that's their problem, not ours.
Why didn't she compare him to piggy Riddell ;)

Cambo said:
TSS globaleagle??
Bourbon beckie and sister Liz had quite the rep at st Hilda's

Yup, TSS - he was a few years ahead but w-kerness transcends all year groups.

Ahh, St Hilda's the memories.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6