Beaver

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Unsure if this has been posted yet but after watching him in amazement for 17 years i'm still in awe of him and he's nearly 40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NunA0xsRUZ4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Crusher_Cleal said:
The most amazing thing - he missed only 1 in 58 games for the Bulls! At that age!

Crazy! He still looks fit enough to play another 5 yrs. I cant beleive it.

There isnt enough superlatives.

Its still amazing to me that Gallop wouldnt recognise Rugby Leagues most amazing assett in years before he left.

AMAZING!!!

One thing tho, its not the NRL I know but it doesnt look right without him in maroon and white!!! 1 more year at Manly??

It's a terrible shame that the salary cap forced one of our greatest players out of the game (in Australia). The dispensations for long service must be reviewed.

stoodamire said:
Honest question guys.

Do you think Beaver would still cut in today in the NRL?

Yes.

If he still was playing in Aust, do you think he'd ever get immortal status?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. At the time i thought it was not a bad call to let him go to the UK.
Considering he is still mixing it there a few years later, i think it was a mistake we let him go. He would have played for almost nothing, and would have been good value off the bench. Long live the Beaver.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2