beaver is going around again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
20 year professional playing career ftw.

Hate being the spelling nazi on forums (I'm by no means perfect) but they dropped the 's' in Catalans to make it Les Catalan Dragons.
It would be like saying Manly Warringahs Sea Eagles

One of the biggest disappointments for me was when we didn't have enough cap space for him, ESPECIALLY when he had another 1/2 a decade left in him.

Granted, the ESL is 1/2 the quality of the NRL, but still.

He should have broken all sorts of records with us. He is the reason I support Manly today.

I hope he gets a gig at manly, running water or anything when he returns. It's his loyalty and passion that has laid the platform for so many of our current boys.

Champion both on and off the field. Generational player.

the article also said that he would have a role with us once he hangs up the boots. So happy with that.

Sheikheagle said:
the article also said that he would have a role with us once he hangs up the boots. So happy with that.

Got a link Sheikheagle?

I wish he could have stayed on for another year or two. He deserves to hold the record for most NRL games. I'm convinced he could still cut it at this level, the guy was a freak. Wonderful athlete and champion bloke.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4