Beau Henry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
My god, I have never seen a more useless player take the football field. 10-15 mins to go he has 2 of the worst attempts at field goals i've ever seen while the knights had momentum in attack. Now Tigers score and its 16 all.

What is he 20? 21? He's got plenty of talent and if was striking up a good combo with Jarrod Mullen but will struggle to develop playing alongside Gidley.

Masked Eagle said:
What is he 20? 21? He's got plenty of talent and if was striking up a good combo with Jarrod Mullen but will struggle to develop playing alongside Gidley.

His from the Illawarra mate , just lives up the road from me , group 7 rookie of the year 3yrs ago .. if think he is 21 ..

Didn't the guy just recover from a fractured leg he sustained vs us @ brookie earlier this year?

Up until then he was playing very well.

Jonesyv2 said:
Didn't the guy just recover from a fractured leg he sustained vs us @ brookie earlier this year?

Up until then he was playing very well.

He left the dragqueens because Bennett didn;t rate him and he was happy at the knights until bennett signed to coach there next year.

he is a good player and will be at another club next year

He played well in the first few gamnes this year but has struggled since he was injured playing against us. Seems to have lost all confidence.

Apparantly a good player but a cock of a person according to some dragons supporters that i know.

His other brother Aaron plays for the dragons feeder team Shellharbour dragons..

Yeah saints have let a few good ones go, who then come back & haunt them .. Snake for 1.. ;)

Last season was beau`s 1st season in grade, where he actually cracked a spot with the dragons on the bench..

he is a good player Octagonal(clontaago).. :p

jjai said:
His other brother Aaron plays for the dragons feeder team Shellharbour dragons..

Yeah saints have let a few good ones go, who then come back & haunt them .. Snake for 1.. ;)

Last season was beau`s 1st season in grade, where he actually cracked a spot with the dragons on the bench..

I don't think Saints wanted to let Snake go. They just didn't rate Gift so we got them as a package. In fairness to the Dragons, I actually don't think we rated him that highly either initially but to his credit he just worked his butt off and should be just as much a role model to the young players coming through as his brother is.

Masked Eagle said:
jjai said:

I don't think Saints wanted to let Snake go. They just didn't rate Gift so we got them as a package. In fairness to the Dragons, I actually don't think we rated him that highly either initially but to his credit he just worked his butt off and should be just as much a role model to the young players coming through as his brother is.

yeah thats correct, they only wanted Brett .. their old man canned it , ` if you dont take Glenn as well you lose Brett..

tookey said:
He played well in the first few gamnes this year but has struggled since he was injured playing against us. Seems to have lost all confidence.

Apparantly a good player but a cock of a person according to some dragons supporters that i know.

Hear the same thing Tookey (from a former team mate of his)

I see he has just signed with the titans for an immediate transfer. Starts on the gold coast this week. Obviously Bennett has no time for him, has run him out of two clubs now

Chip and Chase said:
I see he has just signed with the titans for an immediate transfer. Starts on the gold coast this week. Obviously Bennett has no time for him, has run him out of two clubs now

But the **** can play footy

Chip and Chase said:

Wouldn't he be pissed if after Bennett makes his millions at Newcastle he move's to the titans to take over from carts.

Wasn't he the boom player in Toyota cup? He obviously has some talent but he is still young.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7