Beat manly = premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's quite evident the reason we couldn't match it with Melbourne - lack of speed. Our forwards need an injection of youth. Fortunately we got rid of that lumbering one, but some of the others are very slow when compared to the packs that the Storm and Berries have.

Yeah their forwards are playing a very high intensity game - both in physical hits (which we can do) and speed (which our forwards have gotten too old for).

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Um, didn't both sides beat Manly in the semis?

We would have beaten the dogs if lyon did not go off early. That is where they scored all their tries. Which gave the dogs a narrow victory.

There's unfinished business between us and the Storm. It's not gona end here I wanna see it next year us against them to prove who is the best.

If the theory holds true again this year, it's a dog victory.

It was right again last year of course

Jerry1 said:
The dogs won't win another game this season.

Jerry please let that be true
I couldn't stand them winning after they should not be even playing this weekend but for there friends in pink!!

Well the Wayne Bennett theory failed this year so let's hope this theory fails too. Would love a Souths/Penrith GF and Penrith win (43 years of failure blah blah blah)

Yeah the Wayne Bennett theory failed. Also loved the one where since 2006 only Bennet, Hasler, and Bellamy had won the GF, which failed last year. Can't wait for this to fail as well.

lol so the team that knocks Manly out is supposed to become the premiers? Thanks for the laughs Bulldogs. Worst team to ever make a GF.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6