Battle of Hastings 1066 Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should Hastings be given a go as a starting half in the NRL side?

• Total voters
We bought him to play football with 16 other blokes in something we call a "team" ... if his numb-nutted presence in this thing called a team is detrimental ..... to the team ... then said exponent of numb-nuttness needs to be removed ...

The amusing side note to all this ... is that this millennial old and proven factor of tribal sociological behaviour is understood and accepted by all the tribe .... except (not unexpectedly) .... by the other numb-nutts who just can't see to grasp the simple fundamentals of group dynamics ... go figure ...
Hasting is gone and what is done is done
It is a shame though that Trent cant get the 17 players that we field each week and have them all playing together in something called a competitive winning team . Incompetent coaches cant grasp those fundamentals that make this happen.
What we do hear is plenty of excuses and excuses do not improve a teams performance .

Go figure

Funny how all the teams over there in a 2nd tier comp still have big jersey sponsors (eg mitsubishi) and we struggle year in year out with one of the countries most dominant teams over the last 30 years.

We are all weird and wonderful in our own ways on this forum including you feathered friend LOL

290EEC1B-EFC0-41F0-9BF8-9B4E57F77B5B.jpeg

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people scrolling by
I see feathered friends exchanging posts saying how do you do
and sometimes get carried away and say fck you
but ......They're really mean I love you
And I say to my self What a weird and wonderful forum our Silvertails is :h::h::h:

You make Bob Dylan look ordinary my friend.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6