Bathurst 1000

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Anyone a fan of the v8Supercars?

Really bizarre race this year, weirdest i have seen in years.

Go Ford :D

Nothing like a bit of roadworks during the busy season to make it really feel like an aussie race!!!

Very exciting/bizzare finish!

I enjoyed it, even though I was streaming it (not the best quality) and go ford!

First place started from last spot and went into the wall once.

Second place went into the wall twice! And was a nissan!

good stuff

Last time I went to Bathurst was years ago with a mate who's company was sponsoring car, ironically car 888, and lowndes put them into the wall and ended their race on about lap 4, so I did smile when lowndes got that drive through penalty late in the race.
Great race though.

More crashes this year than most. It seemed like the grip was missing from the tyres. It would rate as one of the most exciting finishes and races of all time. Considering how big the crashes can be they are seriously brave combatants. I race Bathurst in RR3 and it is a challenge that is so much easier than the real thing.

I live there and get out of town every year, the influx of ferals is amazing.

that said I watch it on TV and enjoyed watching our council copping a serve for the atrocious road surface.

they didn't do the works, but they accepted the lowest tender and word around town for the last month was that the mix wasn't right in the seal.

ManlyBacker said:
More crashes this year than most. It seemed like the grip was missing from the tyres. It would rate as one of the most exciting finishes and races of all time. Considering how big the crashes can be they are seriously brave combatants. I race Bathurst in RR3 and it is a challenge that is so much easier than the real thing.

Try iRacing

That's a difficult Bathurst

After xmas we'll have both rival combatants back in the category after ford went missing for a short season

Before this season we'd never had the holden

Still waiting on the other 3

It's been a year already? Have a great weekend petrol heads!

Hope the girls win!

Anyone watching today. Mostert massive accident on the top of the mountain.

Suspected Broken Leg and wrist.

Wishing the kid the best recovery.

Anyone watching today. Mostert massive accident on the top of the mountain.

Suspected Broken Leg and wrist.

Wishing the kid the best recovery.

I saw it on the news feed....and wow...big smash! I'd forgotten he won last year. All the best for a speedy recovery. I don't think that car is going to get on the start line sunday!

Luckily those 5 marshals weren't too badly hurt either.

I saw it on the news feed....and wow...big smash! I'd forgotten he won last year. All the best for a speedy recovery. I don't think that car is going to get on the start line sunday!

Luckily those 5 marshals weren't too badly hurt either.

Not 100% sure but I dont think that car can run if mostert is out injured. I think they have to retire the car for the weekend.

I assume Cam Waters will run in his place for the rest of the season.

I reckon you're right and that the car in question is sitting atop of the bathurst rubbish tip!!

Another big crash there today.

Lol The odds on the Bathurst winning driver standing on the roof of their car to celebrate are Yes $1.15, No $5.

Go Holden!

There's the Volvo we know & love, spewing smoke as it rolls down the hill.

....Aaand in other news, the 1st vehicle into the wall, resulting in the 1st safety car of the race, is the girls. Hope she parks it ok.
...That was a bit intense.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4