'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From the kennel:
meanwhile at Belmore I understand the the gym and recovery facilities have received a nice little reno

Looks like Twent is up to his old tricks, blaming the facilities. LOL

Perfect world for Gus.
They make the 8 and he will take the credit for the results and also say he told everyone Trent was a super coach.
If they stay down the bottom he will sack Trent and hire Ciraldo.
Then they will improve with Gus saying it is all from his work putting everything in place.
It’ll be Gus’s famous 5 year plan, just now he’s allowed to use dog years. Lock them in for 2056.

Perfect world for Gus.
They make the 8 and he will take the credit for the results and also say he told everyone Trent was a super coach.
If they stay down the bottom he will sack Trent and hire Ciraldo.
Then they will improve with Gus saying it is all from his work putting everything in place.
Anything less than top eight with the players he has will be an abysmal failure. The end of Trent as a coach. Bellamy, Bennett, Hasler, etc would be aiming top four with that squad.

Sinister that perottet was at a laundry pub today with one of the laundrys who is an ex pollie. Especially when another laundry is wanted for murder in the USA.

Anything less than top eight with the players he has will be an abysmal failure. The end of Trent as a coach. Bellamy, Bennett, Hasler, etc would be aiming top four with that squad.
I dont think it is a top 4 squad, too many players with question marks over them.

Top 8 next season is a great result for them and is certainly possible but I have them just missing 9-12th

I suspect that - in a few years time - the last of Barrett's privateers will be sitting, forlorn and legless, regretting his rash decision to get involved in the whole ramshackle enterprise.

Oh the year was twenty and twenty two
How I wish I was in Melbourne noooW
I was offered fullback in a team
Coached by a man with the waviest hair I've seen.

God damn them all
I was told
We'd fill our pockets with Belmore gold
We'd train in the club
Cruise for girls
But I'm a broken man in an empty pub
The last of Barrett's high price grubs.

BOZO what have you done to me?

People seem to forget is this about Barrett's 2022 Bulldogs.....

They have bought themselves what looks like a good backline.
They have bought themselves a 5/8 who is probably a better centre.

They have no first grade quality halfback.
They have no first grade quality hooker.
They don't have a first grade quality forward pack either.

If they get off the bottom next year, it'll be a miracle.

If Shaun Johnson was looking at the Dogs, he was looking for probably the last big payday his career will bring.

People seem to forget is this about Barrett's 2022 Bulldogs.....

They have bought themselves what looks like a good backline.
They have bought themselves a 5/8 who is probably a better centre.

They have no first grade quality halfback.
They have no first grade quality hooker.
They don't have a first grade quality forward pack either.

If they get off the bottom next year, it'll be a miracle.

If Shaun Johnson was looking at the Dogs, he was looking for probably the last big payday his career will bring.
On paper they should be able to field a reasonable seventeen. They won't make the finals. 12th/13th or thereabouts if they're lucky. Barrett is their main problem. I think their forwards might surprise a few teams. I won't be surprised if Trent only lasts 12 rounds or so. The clock is definitely ticking for TB if they start badly.

Thompson
Hetherington
RFM
Jackson
Vaughn
Pangai Jr

Its a pretty good pack. I think they should make the 8 with that team the bottom 8 is pretty close and the dogs lost some close games. Twent even cried a few times that the top teams would of got the call or given the try blah blah

Edit. So who are the players they are getting for 2022.
Dufty
ado carr
TPJ
Vaughn
Burton
Naden
? Cant think of anymore

Thats a massive boost in x factor talent. Dufty is great in attack
Ado carr will love his cut out passes
Burton plays left side with ado carr and Dufty prefers left side attack
Naden another good buy
TPJ is a beast
Vaughn loads of experience, Good buy imo for a young team.

Along with Jackson Hetherington and Raymond F Mariner thats a pretty big pack. Guz Gould pulling Barretts strings and running the show in the background... interesting times ahead! If he fails we can laugh and if he succeeds we can say its all Guz :)

Last edited:
I dont think it is a top 4 squad, too many players with question marks over them.
Have you seen their latest signing?

adult-batman-forever-the-riddler-costume.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4