'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Caption this:

fqtkfh5mgsr71.jpg
I'm on great coin so I don't care if we win the spoon in 2022 and beyond.

• 😆
Reactions: Ned
The Fox has vowed to bring Melbourne's formula for success to the Dogs.
"No 1 is how to cheat the salary cap . . . "

Honestly , if Barrett can’t do much better with that side then indeed he’s just a **** coach.

I’d expect them to jump quite a few positions in 2022, maybe a 10th to 12th finish.

If Gus gets an attacking coach, defensive coach, interchange assistant and strength and conditioning coach he may be ok for top 10, seeing as his own input will be minimal

Inspired by this thread I thought I would check in on the Kennel ... fark that joint never fails to deliver! I have a soft spot for the Doggies and worry for their immediate future.

Found this classic thread:

Honestly , if Barrett can’t do much better with that side then indeed he’s just a **** coach.

I’d expect them to jump quite a few positions in 2022, maybe a 10th to 12th finish.
On paper they will have one of the best set of backs in the comp. I'm not sure how they can afford all these gun recruits because they would have had to pay 'overs' for them.
They should be able to score plenty of points. I think they will be stronger than Newcastle and will scrape into eight position in 2022.

Inspired by this thread I thought I would check in on the Kennel ... fark that joint never fails to deliver! I have a soft spot for the Doggies and worry for their immediate future.

Some classic comments there

Hes fat, and not big boned as others have mentioned.
Our players have gone backwards
The whispering in Baz' ear. Why is he even on the bench or in the coaches box?
We had the highest completions in the comp and looked puffed every set
He a trainer and hes fat. How can you trust him?
Again, hes a fat ****

Jeez they don’t like him over there too!!

What’s with the “ fish fingers “??

Some classic comments there

Hes fat, and not big boned as others have mentioned.
Our players have gone backwards
The whispering in Baz' ear. Why is he even on the bench or in the coaches box?
We had the highest completions in the comp and looked puffed every set
He a trainer and hes fat. How can you trust him?
Again, hes a fat ****

And you missed the fish fingers ( whatever that’s about ).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4