'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Two more bulldogs player joined the other 3, one of them was Corey Waddell.

'There are now doubts about whether the five players will feature against Manly next week'. No, no I don't have any doubts about them featuring. I expect them to be bland, lacklustre and featureless.

They'd better not forfeit, we want the game in order to enhance our for and against. I see a restaurant at Manly is now a hotspot, this is getting out of control quickly.

They'd better not forfeit, we want the game in order to enhance our for and against. I see a restaurant at Manly is now a hotspot, this is getting out of control quickly.
Two restaurants, Hugo’s at manly wharf and the Boathouse at Shelly Beach.

I really think Barrett’s issue is that he doesn’t install discipline and boundaries on his teams/players both on and obviously off field.

Until he gets a bit mongrel about him and know how to have a hard conversation with someone he will not succeed in the NRL

I really think Barrett’s issue is that he doesn’t install discipline and boundaries on his teams/players both on and obviously off field.

Until he gets a bit mongrel about him and know how to have a hard conversation with someone he will not succeed in the NRL
Coaches shall not be friends.
Friendly at times but you must be coach first.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2