'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Attachments

• 1624249619494.png
    1624249619494.png
    745.8 KB · Views: 43
3 Dogs players caught at a pub in a COVID hotspot against NRL directives. Barrett and Ferris will be furious…. that they weren’t invited….

Must have found the pub furniture not appealing enough .

3 Dogs players caught at a pub in a COVID hotspot against NRL directives. Barrett and Ferris will be furious…. that they weren’t invited….

The big worry here is they have stopped training, they may improve with less of Barrett's coaching.

As I posted in the other thread:

V'Landys has defended them saying they made an honest mistake and they all used QR codes.

Who did they get to show them how to do that ?????????

On the surface of it I suspect what V'Landys said was dreadfully in error for such decision making unless there are serious mitigating circumstances. Making a decision based on what he thinks happened, implies that he is able to somehow read minds. Madness, unless there is more to it, to operate in that manner, because it implies bias and sets up precedence. He shouldn't be interpreting the law by what he thinks. If mitigating circumstances in evidence suggest an honest mistake, sure it could be worthy of some leniency, but a penalty should still apply that encourages others to abide by those laws. Now I caveat that statement with a realisation that I dont know the full story and his actions may be correct. But he needs to show definitively why such a decision was made, not some loose explanation that the QR laws are different. This is the NRL they are playing for.

On the surface of it I suspect what V'Landys said was dreadfully in error for such decision making unless there are serious mitigating circumstances. Making a decision based on what he thinks happened, implies that he is able to somehow read minds. Madness, unless there is more to it, to operate in that manner, because it implies bias and sets up precedence. He shouldn't be interpreting the law by what he thinks. If mitigating circumstances in evidence suggest an honest mistake, sure it could be worthy of some leniency, but a penalty should still apply that encourages others to abide by those laws. Now I caveat that statement with a realisation that I dont know the full story and his actions may be correct. But he needs to show definitively why such a decision was made, not some loose explanation that the QR laws are different. This is the NRL they are playing for.
QR does not stand for Queensland Rugby ... just sayin

Meaney to Storm.
Hilarious comment on the Kennel site.

Have a look at his hi-light reels with Barbara Streisand Memories playing in the background. You reckon we get to hear the end of the song before the hi-lights finish lol ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4