'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Ricky may be a worse coach than Trent. Barret takes pretty average teams and destroys their structure and confidence. Stuart takes over competitive teams and drags them to the bottom. Stuart even managed to win the spoon with a Parramatta side that was a $million over the salary cap.

His press conference was actually really good. He speaks well and communicates better than most other coaches. I think that is a big part of the reason why people are deluded into thinking he will become a great head coach. I have always maintained he would be a handy assistant.

I despise back for what he did to our club. I do however agree he may be an ok assistant attacking coach... but he has proven he is no man manager and is missing many attributes that make a strong head coach imo!

I despise back for what he did to our club. I do however agree he may be an ok assistant attacking coach... but he has proven he is no man manager and is missing many attributes that make a strong head coach imo!
Don't worry - I despise what he did to our club as well. We were a laughing stock thanks to the "Barrett tapes." No one wanted to touch us - not even for a 500k paycheck. No one except Des!

Sadly, this is true. I saw a kids certificate the other day for "trying hard in literacy", so you are spot on, everyone gets a prize!

Kyle Flanagan was sacked by the Roosters so exactly what did dopey think would happen by contracting him into a complete mess.

@BOZO is right though, grow some balls!
The everyone gets a prize is so bad these days that kids pretty much get an award at school just for breathing .......

117E7687-DDC2-45D8-8008-38D27959BFA1.jpeg

I dug the boot in to Baz but I have to say, I’m impressed with his press conference. He made some really good points regarding the direction of the game and the product we are creating...I’m concerned as well.

I dont think he would be a good attacking coach (imo penrith just had a good attacking squad). He doesn’t know how to build a proper halves combo and the attack is generally very stale when there is no second-phase happening

But I think he is good at being a morale coach (aka a pretty face to act like he’s doing a job, but really just builds good relationships with the players, then inevitably signs a fair few of them when he gets given a contract as head coach elsewhere ). He is all talk and that’s how he got where he is. His big act is transparent to me in his bulldog post-loss press conferences

The everyone gets a prize is so bad these days that kids pretty much get an award at school just for breathing .......
The USA ... where everyone is a champion at something and have the medals to prove it ... I lived there for a short stint and couldn't believe how they all buy into it :star::star::star::star: gold stars for tying your shoe laces

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4