'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes Flan was feeling sorry for him self and started crying

If he had higher self esteem he would not feel that way about him self and would not appear as a failure to the world and his Father

It is a simple fact that feeling sorry for one self is a sign of weak character there is no need for memes .

Tell me how you think that feeling sorry for your self is a sign of strength ?
You dont know why he cried.

Everything you've posted thereafter is based on a fallacy - a "strawman".

You dont know why he cried.

Everything you've posted thereafter is based on a fallacy - a "strawman".
I f I am a strawman and you must be an Ironman . Nice to meet a man of steel :)

Strong characters have high self esteem
If he had higher self esteem he would not feel low about him self and would not appear as a failure to the world and his Father

Fact is Ironman, feeling sorry for yourself can become downright self-destructive. It makes overcoming adversity difficult if not impossible and it keeps you stuck in a rut

If you do not get this then it must be out of your character .

But that is ok as we are all different and this is what this great forum is for

Have a great day feathered friend

Last edited:
I f am a strawman and you must be an Ironman . Nice to meet a man of steel :)

Strong characters have high self esteem
If he had higher self esteem he would not feel low about him self and would not appear as a failure to the world and his Father

Fact is Ironman, feeling sorry for yourself can become downright self-destructive. It makes overcoming adversity difficult – if not impossible - and it keeps you stuck.

If you do not get this then it must be out of your character .

But that is ok as we are all different and this is what this great forum is for

Have a great feathered friend
Again, you're determined that he was feeling sorry for himself.

You dont appear to be very open-minded on this subject but no matter - as you've said, we can agree to disagree.

Again, you're determined that he was feeling sorry for himself.

You dont appear to be very open-minded on this subject but no matter - as you've said, we can agree to disagree.
I gave you the phycology behind his weak self pity .

Strong people with strong characters that have a high self esteem have no self pity and this is a fact .

You can choose to accept it or not

I gave you the phycology behind his weak self pity .

Strong people with strong characters that have a high self esteem have no self pity and this is a fact .

You can choose to accept it or not
No you didn't, you gave your opinion on why he cried & criticized him based on that opinion.

I disagree with your opinion & pointed out your error in assuming you know his reason for crying & basing your criticism of him on that.

All good though, we have differing opinions, which is perfectly acceptable!

No you didn't, you gave your opinion on why he cried & criticized him based on that opinion.

I disagree with your opinion & pointed out your error in assuming you know his reason for crying & basing your criticism of him on that.

All good though, we have differing opinions, which is perfectly acceptable!
All good indeed by me too feathered friend :)
The great thing about great people is that they can disagree as still be great friends
It is the weak people that carry grudges and inner turmoil

ESPN has spoken...

1620960612252.png

He cried in public
Therefore he was feeling sorry for himself
Therefore he lacks strong character.

Maybe this is what you are getting at?
Strong characters have high self esteem and they do not feel sorry for them selves and do not focus on their pity but only focus on their potential

This is what I a getting at .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4