'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can see The Kennel have some Barrett haters, but Twitter Bulldogs fans seem to mostly be pro-Baz!
Hardly surprising - after all - there is still a contingent of Manly supporters who will praise Barrett at any perceived opportunity.

The pro Baz crowd seem to believe that Trent is responsible for assembling our current roster. They also claim he was responsible for taking it to the man - Sean Penn - in this instance. They are never prepared to discuss Trent's historical failings in any detail.

The Manly Warringah Barrett sympathisers also appear to be the first to stick the boot into Des. Our very own two-time premiership winning coach. Perhaps their brains are not evolving.

Last edited:
The Manly Warringah Barrett sympathisers also appear to be the first to stick the boot into Des. Our very own two-time premiership winning coach. Perhaps their brains are not evolving.
there are plenty who just expect Des to be held to the same level of account as Twent too KW...

injuries have been Des' best friend after he refused to play Schuster, Harper, Hopoate, Olakatau, Sipley last year whilst watching us lose week, after week, after week for 3 months...

Schuster debuted in Round 17 despite being hyped up since the start of year and our team having lost 8 of 10 games since Round 8!!

Despite our despicable efforts in the last half of the season, Tof never got a game in 2020 despite playing 10 games in 2019... even R1 this year he picked Gosiewski, Boyle and Funa in our starting side whilst leaving out Sips, Guac and Harper who had all shown ability in limited opportunities...

yet he got a free ride by many.... now, if that had of been Twent.....

After reading through the last few pages maybe this thread should be renamed Limp Biscuit.
Have read more soft c0ck quotes than an urologist deals with.

And the other 20 post about soft c0cks @:p :rofl:
I get it you like hard ones better....
You are nearly... but not quite as mad as I am feathered friend :)

Can see The Kennel have some Barrett haters, but Twitter Bulldogs fans seem to mostly be pro-Baz!
Interesting that the Twitter Bulldogs fans seem mostly to be Baz- Pro

What do they have to Crow about ?

The Dogs season on record is their worst season in their clubs History so far

The moral of the story......

The Twitter......... Twiddly Dee....... Tweedle Dumb........ Bulldogs fans have lost the plot !

there are plenty who just expect Des to be held to the same level of account as Twent too KW...

injuries have been Des' best friend after he refused to play Schuster, Harper, Hopoate, Olakatau, Sipley last year whilst watching us lose week, after week, after week for 3 months...

Schuster debuted in Round 17 despite being hyped up since the start of year and our team having lost 8 of 10 games since Round 8!!

Despite our despicable efforts in the last half of the season, Tof never got a game in 2020 despite playing 10 games in 2019... even R1 this year he picked Gosiewski, Boyle and Funa in our starting side whilst leaving out Sips, Guac and Harper who had all shown ability in limited opportunities...

The way I see it is as follows.
-No NSW Cup wreaked havoc last season, making it harder to bring players into the squad.
-Toff ain't the fittest guy at the best of times.
-Guac was always in line for a callup this season, but with Turbo out, Des opted to go with experience to kick off the season.
-Schuster was nineteen.
-Des has coaching credit in the bank in the form of fifteen final series and two premierships. Baz has been a miserable failure at three different clubs.
-Baz quit on his players, then attempted to claim the kudos for our successful 2019 season.
-Des has the fourth best win percentage of any of the current coaches.
-Baz has the worst win percentage of any of the current coaches - of any coach in memory to be fair.
-Only Bellamy, Robinson, and Bennett have a better win percentage. All three have ALWAYS coached teams stacked with representative players.
-Des rebuilt Manly and Canterbury from the ashes of failure.
-Des has made five GF's as a coach.
-Baz has made no GF's as a coach.
-After round four Des said "we'll fix this just you wait and see." We have only suffered the one loss to Penrith since.
-Baz is making excuses AGAIN!
-Des is loyal.
-Baz throws players under a bus.
-@Woodsie was bleating like a bloated Ram five weeks ago.
-@Woodsie is a silent wittle lamb now.
-Des is Manly!

Last edited:
Will then be further excuses in 2022 as to why judgment should be deferred to 2023? He has been at the helm for 82 first grade games with only 30 wins at 36.6%. Hardly inspiring in my book. This record is going to get worse by seasons end at around 30%. Can't see him keeping the job post 2022. Clearly the dogs don't consider it a results driven business.
If he fails next year, the Dogs will sack him for sure. There will be no 2023. You can laugh at me all you want, but I will wait and see where the Dogs are at early next year. Rest assured, I will then cast him adrift...

As you know, there is no room for nuance on this topic. You either think Baz is the worst thing ever, or you want to root him. Nothing in between.

-Des is loyal.
...except when he dumped Manly with no notice and sold out to the dogs
-Baz throws players under a bus
...he was criticized for being the players friend at Manly when he defended them
.-Des is Manly!
See previous...

Yes Des has a great record...
Yes Twent quit on his stool...
Does that mean Des is all-knowing or Twent cant coach? No...

Imo sh*t decisions are just that no matter who makes them and plenty of sh*t happened during Twents time at Manly that you could throw up as excuses (similar to some of those you offer for Dez's terrible decision-making last year)...

Imo Twent was ordinary as a Manly coach and Dez 2.0 was saved from himself by some injuries and Tommy T being on fire... Will be interesting to watch what he does with Sirro, Suli and Walker return...

Where was this sympathy when Flanagan was dropped several times by the Roosters last year, then kicked out of the club with a year left on his contract?
I think the sympathy is based on being compassionate "as a human being trait for most" because he is a very young kid and broke down during the presser call it fatherly or motherly instinct.

I like how the article refers TBAZ as ex Manly boss why not as ex Panffers assistant coach gosh they are douchbags.

Massive weekend for old Baz - Raiders missing plenty of firepower and riding their own losing streak. Flanagan dumped. Another flogging here will heap more pressure down on his head.

The JAC, Burton, and Naden - "give him more time" credit in the bank will need to be be drawn upon further.

How long can it last?

I was referring to peoples weak characters with out those conditions

The fact is feeling sorry for your self is sign of weak character

All people that have studied on self development will know this fact
Hmm your post is a bit baffling feathered friend.
First, the reference to feeling sorry for yourself - is that what you think Flanagan's show of emotion was about?
Second, I thought everyone knows that focussing on one's own self development is itself an obvious character weakness (although maybe people who study self development may have some special definition of 'character'...?)
Anyhow as I say, a bit baffling to me. Perhaps you can find a couple of pertinent memes to help clarify?
brother bear what GIF

Massive weekend for old Baz - Raiders missing plenty of firepower and riding their own losing streak. Flanagan dumped. Another flogging here will heap more pressure down on his head.

The JAC, Burton, and Naden - "give him more time" credit in the bank will need to be be drawn upon further.

How long can it last?
I am interested to see how Wakeham and Averillo go in the halves...

the dogs were on top physically against the dragqueens in the first half last week but couldn't convert it into points...

these two kids played together in the halves for Westfield Sports High when they beat Keebra Park in the final of the schoolboys cup... they have both played first grade but (to my knowledge) this is the first time they have teamed back up in the halves??

that Keebra Park side had Payne Haas, Thomas Mikaele, David Fifita, Moeaki Fotuaika, Tanah Boyd.... seriously, THAT is why you should not bet on sports - how does that SCHOOLBOY side lose....?

Hmm your post is a bit baffling feathered friend.
First, the reference to feeling sorry for yourself - is that what you think Flanagan's show of emotion was about?
Second, I thought everyone knows that focussing on one's own self development is itself an obvious character weakness (although maybe people who study self development may have some special definition of 'character'...?)
Anyhow as I say, a bit baffling to me. Perhaps you can find a couple of pertinent memes to help clarify?
brother bear what GIF
Yes Flan was feeling sorry for him self and started crying

If he had higher self esteem he would not feel that way about him self and would not appear as a failure to the world and his Father

It is a simple fact that feeling sorry for one self is a sign of weak character there is no need for memes .

Tell me how you think that feeling sorry for your self is a sign of strength feathered friend ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4