'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This season has not gone as Barrett would have hoped, with the Bulldogs’ -188 points differential their worst after nine games since their first-ever season in 1935, proving the problem goes much deeper than Flanagan.

Wow! Another all-time record for the attack coach. He's a smart boy is Baz - imagine what the points differential would be without the World Cup-winning All Black coaching assistance.

Barrett tried to put his imprint on the Sea Eagles by getting rid of Manly people. He claimed that experience taught him valuable lessons. Then he gets the Dogs gig and immediately starts sacking authentic Canterbury people. Topping it all off - he goes and hires the bearded one.

Is he the dumbest coach on the planet? Or is it ego? Probably both.

He hasn't got the inadequate facilities, and no list manager excuses to fall back on either. Just an abysmal record.

His career is hanging by two threads right now - Burton and JAC.

I prefer this quote from the kennel

Barrett who might I add has failed elsewhere as a head coach, and the guy couldn't coach a sh!t out of his ass
This quote just un-masked T-baz

"Trent's cookie cutter approach to the team has meant we're seeing another season of ****ing garbage, awful job from him. The focus always needed to be on the basics and 1%ers but instead he tried to copy the Panthers and turn Flanagan into Cleary 2.0. We don't have an established, 1, 6, 7 or 9...squad combinations are non existent, etc...yet he thought we could play like the Panthers? LOL. Flanagan has always going to be under pressure(because he's **** and our forward pack sucks) but Baz really went an exposed him even more by making him the focal point of our attack."

Did anyone see Kyle Flanagan brought to tears when he fronted the media today to talk about being hooked by Supercoach Barrett, who has subsequently dropped him from the team? The Bulldogs are an absolute basket case and Barret is once again showing a propensity to blame anyone and everyone but himself for the failings of the team he's supposed to be in charge of.

Des is often faulted here for his unwavering loyalty to his players (and sometimes for good reason), but maybe it's a good thing he'd never hang a player out to dry like that. Who would you rather play for?

Did anyone see Kyle Flanagan brought to tears when he fronted the media today to talk about being hooked by Supercoach Barrett, who has subsequently dropped him from the team? The Bulldogs are an absolute basket case and Barret is once again showing a propensity to blame anyone and everyone but himself for the failings of the team he's supposed to be in charge of.

Des is often faulted here for his unwavering loyalty to his players (and sometimes for good reason), but maybe it's a good thing he'd never hang a player out to dry like that. Who would you rather play for?
Yes was more sad that he hadn't been told he was dropped for this weekend and still thought he was playing... strong man management from Baz once again!

That Dogs team is by far and away the worst this comp has seen in quite sone time. Right now it’s like Penrith then daylight at one end and Dogs then daylight for the spoon! I actually can’t see Canterbury beating anyone else this year. Imagine being a sharks fan if the dogs lose all the rest of their games. I’d actually quite like to see that. Lol

Can he play 9?

Yet, again the guys on 360 were soft on Barrett.
Crawley and Kent touched on that there’s been no improvement teamwise or individually and at least under Pay they had some fight and identity but stopped short of giving it to Barrett.

Has TBaz got goat photos of the “journo’s” Christmas party or something?

Barrett is probably a great assistant coach but he isn't a head coach.
Failed miserably here and is going worse at the Dogs.
I don't think with the recruitments for 2022 he will go much better, those players will go so far backwards under Barrett.
If I was a player I would stay with Bellamy knowing he will improve my game, Barrett will do the opposite.

It was unbelievably cruel to put him up in front of the media. Brutal.

It was a tad unfair but what it has now done is taken the focus off how poor he has been playing.He is now getting sympathy and people on his side,yet a week ago everyone was rightly piling on his back due to his performances

How much is Flanagan being payed a year? He’s lost his spot for now due to repeated poor performances. Show a bit of resilience and cop it on the chin. Instead of having a cry take ownership and say “I need to do better and this will motivate me to work harder to earn my spot back in the side”! Maybe that’s a bit harsh but fair go I’m over these entitled footballers who earn a bucket load of $$ to play footy.

How much is Flanagan being payed a year? He’s lost his spot for now due to repeated poor performances. Show a bit of resilience and cop it on the chin. Instead of having a cry take ownership and say “I need to do better and this will motivate me to work harder to earn my spot back in the side”! Maybe that’s a bit harsh but fair go I’m over these entitled footballers who earn a bucket load of $$ to play footy.
The money does not matter. They are people at the end of the day. Yes it would be good for him to show some grit ( do kids know what that is?) But it's the coaches job to lead, teach and be the boss. He was a literal lamb to the slaughter.
Compare this to the roosters and young Walker. Do you see him interviewed? No they protect him from the hype and negativity. It's the way to do it.

How much is Flanagan being payed a year? He’s lost his spot for now due to repeated poor performances. Show a bit of resilience and cop it on the chin. I’m over these entitled footballers who earn a bucket load of $$ to play footy.

Don't let it get to you Waz13....

Just cop it on the chin.

ah...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :giggle:

He was aweful last year in the Roosters team, so no surprise he isnt shining in a Bulldogs team that could be the worst NRL side this century.

The money does not matter. They are people at the end of the day. Yes it would be good for him to show some grit ( do kids know what that is?) But it's the coaches job to lead, teach and be the boss. He was a literal lamb to the slaughter.
Compare this to the roosters and young Walker. Do you see him interviewed? No they protect him from the hype and negativity. It's the way to do it.
Yeah Perhaps you’re right and I’ve woken up in a bad mood haha. But Walker is 18 tho and played what 4 games. Flanagan is 22 and has been in first grade systems around 3 years now? I get people take it differently and dogs should have managed it differently. Just think sone of these guys need to cop it on the chin a bit.

He was aweful last year in the Roosters team, so no surprise he isnt shining in a Bulldogs team that could be the worst NRL side this century.
Yeah perhaps Flanagans at a real career crossroad now and he knows it. Perhaps that could be the reason for the emotional response. Did Easts “poach” him frm Sharks or were Cronulla happy to let him go?

Hooper on big league wrap had the complete brain fart moment of the century when talking about TBaz the other night when he said something like ' im backing him to come good. He did at manly and did a good job'..... WTF? He was sacked and is possibly our worst ever coach. FMD.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4