'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ohhh I actually get such a laugh from watching the Barrett press conferences.. hilarious.

this week its (they are too big, If you look at them and then look at us...they are just too big)

hahaha LMFAO one of your best excuses supercoach.. keep em coming I need the weekly laugh at the dogs.. There is a god!

Ohhh I actually get such a laugh from watching the Barrett press conferences.. hilarious.

this week its (they are too big, If you look at them and then look at us...they are just too big)

hahaha LMFAO one of your best excuses supercoach.. keep em coming I need the weekly laugh at the dogs.. There is a god!
Yep - he referred to them as a big side eight times in three minutes.

Explains why he attempted to sign Meehan.

And they will only get worse the longer the season goes and the more losses he has

I'll be shocked if they don't get the spoon.
Getting pumped by the goons.

I feel bad for Trent Barrett. Look at that squad. Then look at how the bigger name acquisitions are crapping the bed like Cotric. He was an elite winger at Canberra. Fast, explosive, line-breaking, rep quality....

He just looks un-enthused, lazy, overweight & slow now.

The Kennel would be working in overdrive right now.

I feel bad for Trent Barrett. Look at that squad. Then look at how the bigger name acquisitions are crapping the bed like Cotric. He was an elite winger at Canberra. Fast, explosive, line-breaking, rep quality....

He just looks un-enthused, lazy, overweight & slow now.

The Kennel would be working in overdrive right now.
I don't have any sympathy for Baz. The Bulldogs - man for man - have a side that should be doing much better than they are. They lack coordination, structure and game plan and those things come back to the coach. Give this same team to Bellamy and they'd be in the finals.

bahahahah - he is a fraud - gold!

Grab some popcorn, some tea or a glass of red for some delightful reading brought to you by the kennel...

"Trent is a good looking bloke who says all the right things.....probably had no problems getting laid.....but jury is well and truly out about Trent as an NRL head coach."

I prefer this quote from the kennel

Barrett who might I add has failed elsewhere as a head coach, and the guy couldn't coach a sh!t out of his ass

Update on the super coach for this week.. this guy is more entertaining than Mr Bean..
As predicted last week he would start throwing his players under the bus.. his “marquee” signing that he brought to the club Flanagan was first in line today
POOR,Poor ,Poor was the way Mr Zoolander tried to emphasise that it’s the players that are at fault.. he even used Covid as an excuse..
Then you get the so called experts on Fox saying “ if any coach could get a half to play well it’s Barrett, look what he did at Penrith with Cleary and Luai and at Manly” WTF.. they even called him a great attacking coach yet the dogs can’t score points.. another week and more egg on his face.. hilarious

Bulldogs need an attack coach along with a defensive one.

Ponga should be their main recruitment goal.

As predicted last week he would start throwing his players under the bus.. his “marquee” signing that he brought to the club Flanagan was first in line today
Flanagan is his new Jackson Hastings. What is it with this bloke and halves who've been booted by the Roosters?

Grab some popcorn, some tea or a glass of red for some delightful reading brought to you by the kennel...

"Trent is a good looking bloke who says all the right things.....probably had no problems getting laid.....but jury is well and truly out about Trent as an NRL head coach."

Haha, the jury’s not out at all. The jury made its decision when Manly almost got the spoon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4