'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure if I only blame Barrett for the horrible Dogs performances, but I will say they seemed more tenacious under Dean Pay, especially defensively...
But with this apparent War chest, I feel he has been way off the mark
Cotric was a great winger at Canberra but got great service inside to give opportunities, now at the unfamiliar centre and its " there have the ball and do ya best"
Flanagan maybe a decent half, but Roosters don't send em packing without reason and besides a few glimpses of talent , looks niggly and not in control
Hetherington though strong and Overly aggressive is a timebomb and good for 3-4 key errors a game
IF they get Burton, is no doubt a top signing, but with every bit of money to spend....I reckon he has missed the mark so far
yeah I agree and know many others who have also said the same about the dogs recruitment. JAC and Burton will be good for them next year. Our defence was atrocious under Barrett. It improved dramatically in 2019 with Des and in early 2020 until the rules changed and we lost turbo.

This might spark a memory

sexy real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs
This sparks more than a memory feathered friend
This sparks Testosterone levels to an all time high !

Talks of Burton doing a DCE on his contract with the dogs.
Hard to blame him for that, what exactly was he thinking in the first place? Would anyone in their right mind leave the black cats for the dogs? No wonder his having second thoughts and can you imagine if it happens, be heaps of fun for him when they take on the dogs.

Hard to blame him for that, what exactly was he thinking in the first place? Would anyone in their right mind leave the black cats for the dogs? No wonder his having second thoughts and can you imagine if it happens, be heaps of fun for him when they take on the dogs.
Can't really see anything out there other than on here about him going cold on the dogs.

What about the dogs @ $13 with Sportsbet, has there ever been a longer shot? the storm $1.03 Has there ever been a shorter fav?

Just because he may be a dud head coach... doesn't make his criticism of our club at the time irrelevant.

They scored more points this game than we have in any of our games all season, so we aren't really in a position to gloat

No, I will gloat, and I will enjoy myself in the process.

Next weekend could bring anything, so I'm going to enjoy this one.

Thanks for your feedback.

No, I will gloat, and I will enjoy myself in the process.

Next weekend could bring anything, so I'm going to enjoy this one.

Thanks for your feedback.
They'll very likely get the spoon and Barrett will be a big part of that. He wasn't the answer for our club. Doubt he will be for the Bulldogs either.

Just saying... you cannot pin every single failing of the Sea Eagles under Trent purely on him. Especially as we have been flogged in 4/5 matches this year

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4