'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL is set to issue the Canterbury Bulldogs a 'please explain' over their decision to allow five-eighth Lachlan Lewis to remain on the field during yesterday's clash despite appearing badly affected by a head knock, The Mole understands.

The 24-year-old's head was smashed when tackling South Sydney winger Josh Mansour in the sixth minute of the game, and while he was attended to by a club staffer immediately, he remained on the field despite having stumbled to his feet with the assistance of a Rabbitohs player.

• 😯
Reactions: Ned
To be fair we are better.. we have played the best 3 teams in the 1st 4 weeks. We can beat them ewsy especially with turbo, they got nothing whatsoever!
Their forwards are quite tough, and still have Jackson, Thompson and Montoya to come back. They have an insipid backline like we do, without Turbo. I'm surprised how poorly Cotric is playing. I've always rated him highly. He must get better at some stage.
Overall I still see more effort from the Dogs than we are putting in, so I wouldn't be over confident about beating them.

Their forwards are quite tough, and still have Jackson, Thompson and Montoya to come back. They have an insipid backline like we do, without Turbo. I'm surprised how poorly Cotric is playing. I've always rated him highly. He must get better at some stage.
Overall I still see more effort from the Dogs than we are putting in, so I wouldn't be over confident about beating them.
Montoya is at the Warriors now which i found out today. Good signing i like the guy.. nah im confident we can beat them simply because they cannot score tries lol with turbo back we are much better. They are shiite and so are we... at the moment they are better but only just

The Kennel is going into full melt down. The most popular thread is " Sack Barrett"... it sounds so familiar it's frightenning.

Some posts below:

"Barrett is just so sh^it. Ask Manly fans! I never seen a Bulldogs team play this sh^it.."

"All ofa sudden Dean Pay looks like fuc^king Jack Gibson"

"Honestly we all should've seen this coming based off the sh^it he dished up at Manly. We have fuc^king regressed, how the fu^ck do we regress?"

"Sack the entire coaching staff, sack the entire top 30 players, sack the board, sack the cheer girls, sack the ball boys sack the fuc^king lot!"

"He might be a great assistant but he's rubbish as a head coach. Any time he has been a head coach (Penrith 20's or reserve, Manly, Bulldogs) the teams have dished up massive piles of sh^it."

"Only reason he helped us recruit well is because of his FALSE reputation at penrith.

He took credit for Penriths work. Absolute fuc_king charlatan.

Once that false rep wears off no one will sign. Cotric etc have fuc-ked their careers."
Lol they really tell it like it is over there. Admirable.
That will likely be us after round 5
NYEagle

Their forwards are quite tough, and still have Jackson, Thompson and Montoya to come back.
Pretty sure Montoya made his debut for the Warriors yesterday, but yeah, they have looked better than we have. They've at least made teams work to score against them. We just stand back and guide them to the try line.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4