'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
probably mentioned earlier but if he thought our board and owners were all over the shop just wait till any honeymoon @the dogs ends. That kennel is a pit of rabid mongrel dogs just waiting to tear itself apart.
I never disliked the guy just aware he was crap at what he did for us.
I will admit our attack had some good days under his tenure but we all know defence wins comps.
Do any of you remember that GC match where we were leading 24 nil or the like and lost 38-28? That said it all.
I blame Dan Ferris for those losses. Our squad's conditioning plummeted under that imposter of a "fitness" coach.

Serious bearfax, you think that was petulance and vengeance? I suggest you compare it with Foz and Watmough post-Manly for a bit of perspective...
Yet some on here are cheerleaders for Foz to be welcomed back like nothing happened...!

Never fails to amaze me how rumours become facts and the opinions of those who actually have a lifetime of experience and are employed in the NRL are disregarded as misinformed by those who have no actual credentials...

So what are you saying Frank.

That it wasn't petulance and vengeance? Watmough's behaviour, you are right, was petulant and vengeful. No different to Barrett and quite immature and unprofessional. That's not to say both Barrett and Watmough don't have positive qualities, especially Watmough, who I have the highest regard for as a player and he has a right to his opinion. But his behaviour after leaving Manly was unprofessional and I would hope he has seen things in perspective since then. Watmough was a great Manly player. Barrett was a novice who tried his best and could do better. But both behaved like primary school children not getting their own way. For goodness sake its a business and sometimes business decisions are harsh. As for Foran, I don't recall him being petulant or vengeful, though I may be wrong. He made a business decision to leave and I have no issues about that

That it wasn't petulance and vengeance? Watmough's behaviour, you are right, was petulant and vengeful. No different to Barrett and quite immature and unprofessional. That's not to say both Barrett and Watmough don't have positive qualities, especially Watmough, who I have the highest regard for as a player and he has a right to his opinion. But his behaviour after leaving Manly was unprofessional and I would hope he has seen things in perspective since then. Watmough was a great Manly player. Barrett was a novice who tried his best and could do better. But both behaved like primary school children not getting their own way. For goodness sake its a business and sometimes business decisions are harsh. As for Foran, I don't recall him being petulant or vengeful, though I may be wrong. He made a business decision to leave and I have no issues about that
Well stated.

Foran was the one who kicked up a stink about his 3rd party payments and then, hey presto, the nrl starts an investigation into our salary cap payments... London to a brick he dogged us...
My point was Barrett was a failure as a coach but he was not vengeful and malicious - he told our management to shove it when they didnt meet the terms of the agreement and he claimed credit for a roster that he partially contributed to...

Barrett was useless... foran and Watmough are mutts and yet some want to smell foz's knickers still...

If he has a good defensive assistant coach next to him, dogs will be finals bound sooner than you think.

Let's all be honest for a moment... a rookie out-of-towner taking on the head coach role at manly after the end of a great era was probably the most difficult gig you could think of. Yes he didn't get our politics, yes he probably was inexperienced in terms of fraternising with the players, and yes without doubt his coaching needs expert help re defence, but no one can deny he is potentially one of the best attack coaches in the game. Yeah he spat the dummy at the end, but best of luck to him, and I'm genuinely ****ting myself at the thought of he and Api ripping our team to pieces in a fortnight
You guys seriously can't see it???

The Canterbury Bulldogs will reportedly sack a large portion of their coaching staff in a mammoth cull headed by forthcoming head coach Trent Barrett.

Weeks after he penned a deal with the struggling club, Barrett is reportedly planning on introducing a new coaching team for the 2021 season.

- Just posting news. Not saying good or bad. Many coaches want their own posse.

Foran was the one who kicked up a stink about his 3rd party payments and then, hey presto, the nrl starts an investigation into our salary cap payments... London to a brick he dogged us...
My point was Barrett was a failure as a coach but he was not vengeful and malicious - he told our management to shove it when they didnt meet the terms of the agreement and he claimed credit for a roster that he partially contributed to...

Barrett was useless... foran and Watmough are mutts and yet some want to smell foz's knickers still...
#bringbacktheFoz

Ps you know you'll love him again.
Not his fault we cheated the cap however small

The Canterbury Bulldogs will reportedly sack a large portion of their coaching staff in a mammoth cull headed by forthcoming head coach Trent Barrett.

Weeks after he penned a deal with the struggling club, Barrett is reportedly planning on introducing a new coaching team for the 2021 season.

- Just posting news. Not saying good or bad. Many coaches want their own posse.

Farewell old friend. You have been a faithful servant to the Bulldocks family...
Chair_on_Beach_1200x1200.jpg

Canterbury are making Manly-like mistakes, circa 2015. At least when Des headed over there, he kept some of the existing Football Department people. Trent’s doing his now habitual clean out, destroying Belmore’s off-field corporate knowledge in the process.

Before he starts, he has already failed.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2