'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Indeed, but after hearing Jake once say he wanted to be coached by Barrett for the rest of his career, I am not sure that some of these players know what is good for them.

Sometimes the players are there own worst enemies a bit like turkeys voting for thanks giving ! Maybe Jake felt the need to support him considering he had exited the club who knows and who cares ,,,,not I .

But I'd like to see how Barrett would have gone with the cattle that Dean Pay has had over the last few years.Instead the Dogs have sacrificed one of their own to get someone who knows less than zero about their "culture" what ever that is (when you consider Coffs Harbour ,salary cap cheating mad mondays ,Greenturd's sweep it under the rug influence etc ) and it appears will be given a shiny new sponsor and lots of cash to spend on players when it is Dean Pay who has done the hard yards .Reminds me in some aspects of the way Toovey was treated by us.
The Dogs current board would leave our Board circa 2009-2015 for dead for political intrigue and chicanery .
So I say good luck Trent you are going to need it ,even if you have happened to Steve Bradbury your way into the sweet spot for rebuilding a club ,where the blood is still not dry from the one who came before you and who took all the darts and arrows and the fatal shot that has delivered you , your not entirely deserved opportunity .
Sip carefully Trent from the chalice that is the Bulldogs culture as if success is not swift and sure you need only look to what they have done to one of their own to imagine what they will do to you !
Go Manly

Barrett could eventually make a fairly good coach, but he's got a lot of growing up to do, not only in how to get the best out of players, but also in responding a little more maturely when criticised. His exit from Manly, though he obviously felt hurt, was with much petulance, vengeance and lack of honest self appraisal. He may have learned something by now, so best wishes to him

probably mentioned earlier but if he thought our board and owners were all over the shop just wait till any honeymoon @the dogs ends. That kennel is a pit of rabid mongrel dogs just waiting to tear itself apart.
I never disliked the guy just aware he was crap at what he did for us.
I will admit our attack had some good days under his tenure but we all know defence wins comps.
Do any of you remember that GC match where we were leading 24 nil or the like and lost 38-28? That said it all.

Barrett could eventually make a fairly good coach, but he's got a lot of growing up to do, not only in how to get the best out of players, but also in responding a little more maturely when criticised. His exit from Manly, though he obviously felt hurt, was with much petulance, vengeance and lack of honest self appraisal. He may have learned something by now, so best wishes to him
Serious bearfax, you think that was petulance and vengeance? I suggest you compare it with Foz and Watmough post-Manly for a bit of perspective...
Yet some on here are cheerleaders for Foz to be welcomed back like nothing happened...!
Don't know .... I have never been coached by him ..... but I am prepared to listen to those that have been .... as opposed to those that just make up nonsense ....
Never fails to amaze me how rumours become facts and the opinions of those who actually have a lifetime of experience and are employed in the NRL are disregarded as misinformed by those who have no actual credentials...

probably mentioned earlier but if he thought our board and owners were all over the shop just wait till any honeymoon @the dogs ends. That kennel is a pit of rabid mongrel dogs just waiting to tear itself apart.
I never disliked the guy just aware he was crap at what he did for us.
I will admit our attack had some good days under his tenure but we all know defence wins comps.
Do any of you remember that GC match where we were leading 24 nil or the like and lost 38-28? That said it all.
Pretty much my relationship with the Twent years EoL...

Poor Baz is trying to work out how to get the Panthers over the line against Dessie's Manly sea Eagles over at Brookie, while having both eyes (and ears, nose etc) on possible Bulldog recruitment options.
He won't be getting much sleep! A Manly victory will go some way to having Baz make an early exit from the Pennies, 'thank you but can you move along now please'

Poor Baz is trying to work out how to get the Panthers over the line against Dessie's Manly sea Eagles over at Brookie, while having both eyes (and ears, nose etc) on possible Bulldog recruitment options.
He won't be getting much sleep! A Manly victory will go some way to having Baz make an early exit from the Pennies, 'thank you but can you move along now please'
I heard that Ivan will coach the team this week, given baz’s workload

Barrett will be an abject failure at the Dogs.
The Gardener is going to rebuild the bulldogs .
He is their great blue and white hope
He had the opportunity at Manly to show just how capable he was under adversity
and gain the experience and resilience of handling the tough times of a head coach
But he chose the easy out and quit to do some Gardening
The Dogs are a club in testing times and chose a Gardener to see them through the storm
Looking forward to the Barrett bulldog rebuild version

we-can-rebuild-him-we-have-the-technology.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4