'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wait a couple of weeks and he could be coaching the bongos with their unlimited budget and facilities

If he has a good defensive assistant coach next to him, dogs will be finals bound sooner than you think.

Let's all be honest for a moment... a rookie out-of-towner taking on the head coach role at manly after the end of a great era was probably the most difficult gig you could think of. Yes he didn't get our politics, yes he probably was inexperienced in terms of fraternising with the players, and yes without doubt his coaching needs expert help re defence, but no one can deny he is potentially one of the best attack coaches in the game. Yeah he spat the dummy at the end, but best of luck to him, and I'm genuinely ****ting myself at the thought of he and Api ripping our team to pieces in a fortnight

So the dogs are giving Trent 3 million to spend so he can buy some big name players for the no name bulldog team ?
This is the quality of players he had to work with in his last year at Manly when he decided he did not need the assistance of the Incomparable Immortal
Tom Turbo
Jake Turbo
Walker
Suli
DCE
Fainu
AFB
Kappow
Thommo and he single-handedly led these quality players second last just avoiding the spoon and looked like a lost Siebold at the end of every game we lost and then he quit

The bulldogs Siebold in action after a Manly game ...

download (2).jpg

I've heard on good authority that armed with a 3 million dollar "war chest", Baz has learnt from his previous mistakes with manly and his first signing will be made at super Amart next weekend with some outdoor furniture to ensure he isn't out of pocket and there are no excuses this time!

I've heard on good authority that armed with a 3 million dollar "war chest", Baz has learnt from his previous mistakes with manly and his first signing will be made at super Amart next weekend with some outdoor furniture to ensure he isn't out of pocket and there are no excuses this time!

He's also hitting Bunnings up for one of those extra long feather dusters so he can get right into those high, out of reach corners of the gym at Canterbury Leagues club.

So the dogs are giving Trent 3 million to spend so he can buy some big name players for the no name bulldog team ?
This is the quality of players he had to work with in his last year at Manly when he decided he did not need the assistance of the Incomparable Immortal
Tom Turbo
Jake Turbo
Walker
Suli
DCE
Fainu
AFB
Kappow
Thommo and he single-handedly led these quality players second last just avoiding the spoon and looked like a lost Siebold at the end of every game we lost and then he quit

View attachment 14889

That picture never gets old hahaha

If Barrett does become the Dogs coach, good luck to him, he will need it.
Best case scenario is the potential for creating some tensions at the Panthers as this year rolls on, just when they are looking good (yet again).
I had hopes for Barrett back when he was at Manly but the way he left was highly unimpressive, to say the least.

Tom Turbo
Jake Turbo
Walker
Suli
DCE
Fainu
AFB
Kappow

View attachment 14889
Suli and Fainu were just starting... AFB, and both turbos weren't as good as they are now.. he definitely made some poor decisions and we lacked toughness. In 2017 though we were statistically one of the best attacking teams in the comp. Ask anyone at penrith, man knows how to attack...not saying he wasn't a disaster at manly, just saying

If he has a good defensive assistant coach next to him, dogs will be finals bound sooner than you think.

Let's all be honest for a moment... a rookie out-of-towner taking on the head coach role at manly after the end of a great era was probably the most difficult gig you could think of. Yes he didn't get our politics, yes he probably was inexperienced in terms of fraternising with the players, and yes without doubt his coaching needs expert help re defence, but no one can deny he is potentially one of the best attack coaches in the game. Yeah he spat the dummy at the end, but best of luck to him, and I'm genuinely ****ting myself at the thought of he and Api ripping our team to pieces in a fortnight

but no one can deny he is potentially one of the best attack coaches in the game.

Sorry didn’t know how to do the other cut n paste quote but anyways as per the above. This might be the most absurd thing I’ve read on this forum in a very long time. That’s all.

View attachment 14891
Suli and Fainu were just starting... AFB, and both turbos weren't as good as they are now.. he definitely made some poor decisions and we lacked toughness. In 2017 though we were statistically one of the best attacking teams in the comp. Ask anyone at penrith, man knows how to attack...not saying he wasn't a disaster at manly, just saying
Trents wooden spoon solo head coach year was 2018 and Tom and Jake had already represented NSW and Australia , AFB represented New Zealand and Tonga , Suli the teenage sensation represented Tonga and Fainu was no Croker and yes he was a disaster
He was Manlys Seibold but now he is the Bulldogs Seibold

but no one can deny he is potentially one of the best attack coaches in the game.

Sorry didn’t know how to do the other cut n paste quote but anyways as per the above. This might be the most absurd thing I’ve read on this forum in a very long time. That’s all.
but no one can deny he is potentially one the best Head coaches in the game.
Thats what Gould told Bozo

He should sign Blake Green, as it seems they are cut from the same mercenary cloth.

Anyway... you go Trent....go.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4