'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trent will be disappointed. They trained all week with the aim of keeping Manly under 50… He's really put the "hanging" into "hangdog expression".

Wasn't going to do this, but I can't help it. Just curious as to what the old fans of Barrett that used to be pretty vocal on here in support of Baz think about how he is going? Is he still a smart cookie? Do you think we make the right decision hiring Des back or should we have stopped being numbnuts and been more patient with Baz?

Sorry @Woodsie I cant help it 😉

Wasn't going to do this, but I can't help it. Just curious as to what the old fans of Barrett that used to be pretty vocal on here in support of Baz think about how he is going? Is he still a smart cookie? Do you think we make the right decision hiring Des back or should we have stopped being numbnuts and been more patient with Baz?

Sorry @Woodsie I cant help it 😉
I don't think the Doggies plight is all Baz's fault. However I also can't see him turning them around, even with next year's imports. Baz quitting Manly turned out the best thing that could have happened to us.

The upside for the dogs is they have 2 class players coming next year in Jac and Burton. Maybe a new hooker too.
Will be Barrett's last season as a coach he they don't improve next year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6